more than just a screen name

-
Mine is a fluke since my car turned out to be a72 and then its my initials but funny story when i worked for wa state internet security they suggested i make a name that sounded like a **** star so chat room users would trust me more lmfao it was clit jizzwood
nice,lol

when i first got a computer i had a 70 ply b body.it had a 440 with a max wedge cheater cam,11 to 1 compression etc.all the mopar guys at the swaps always said thats a bad 440 hence the name.wishi still had that crazy *** engine.....

I have been Moparbrad since high school. I was the only guy who drove a Mopar among a parking lot full of Japanese junk, Chevys and Fords. My Mopar was a 69 Chrysler 300 with a TNT 440 with a big Mopar plate on the front bumper, hard to miss me coming, lol.

When I signed up on FABO, I was riding a 2006 Harley Street Glide. Hence, gliderider06 Bad knees has forced me back into the Mopar world and away from the bikes, but still use the name. Maybe I will change it someday...

I have been Moparbrad since high school. I was the only guy who drove a Mopar among a parking lot full of Japanese junk, Chevys and Fords. My Moapr was a 69 Chrysler 300 with a TNT 440 with a big Mopar plate on the front bumper, hard to miss me coming, lol.

Brad, it was that way for me too, But the other guys were foreign, ford and gm guys.

i always wondered about this and really like K.O. swinger ......bcoz in school people used to call me Rani K.O. bcoz my original last name is Kommalapati ....which its kinda hard for most Americans to pronounce and deal with an East Indian name like that so it was easier to cut it down to K.O. LOL

now i operate under my adoptive american family name so its easier LOL

Suiting that KO is also an cronym for Knock Out. Knock Out is slang for a very pretty woman. so. TADA

Years ago I learned that my real name, "Mark" means "Big Hammer" in both Latin and Scandinavian. I think it means "god of Mars" too, but I preferred the Idea if a Big Hammer, since I am a contractor... and from Danish descent.

:wave:

Mark

1970 Dart Swinger 318 Auto

Well, my name is Bill and I'm in the Air Force. I've used afbill for many user names; it's short and easy to remember.

Mupoo is my number plate on my daily drive. When the people who can't work it out ask WTF I explain - what goes Moo (Mu), tha answer is always a Cow, whats a male cow...Bull, now another word for Poo (the last part of my plate)....? BullSh!t, most people love it...most

That's hilarious!! I love it!

My name is John,and I have a few Dart's....:D

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 242
Well year's ago a friend of mine stared calling me "Mr. Dodge" as I guess I have ALWAYS been into Dodge's, owned Dodge or Plymouth cars. & he fact that the 69 Dart has always been my favorite. So "MrDodge69" has been a nickname, screenname whatever. I have used it on here, ebay, other mopar web sites, where ever a username has been required.

Attachments

• 1969_dodge_dart_swinger_1-568-426.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 255
Abodybomber: Love a bodies,Mopar and GM.Bomber comes from a love of low buck clunkers.Simply love low buck street strip rides.

Mine is simple.
Okla - I live in Oklahoma
car - any make but mostly Mopar now
collector - I collect them

My name here is missing the last r because at the time there wasn't enough spaces to put it in so it is Oklacarcollecto only on FABO.

I worked at a foundry for 25 years as an industrial electrician. The guys there called the electricians wire benders. Since the foundry closed, I've been a self employed electrician for 17 years. I'm not as young as I used to be...

Mine is simple.
Okla - I live in Oklahoma
car - any make but mostly Mopar now
collector - I collect them

My name here is missing the last r because at the time there wasn't enough spaces to put it in so it is Oklacarcollecto only on FABO.
thats funny Bill i never even noticed its missing the "r" rotfl

"Kidd" is a nickname I have had in part since I was like 19. I was driving my 70 Runner with my buddy Jim, who is about a year older than me.We pulled into a parts store lot, and walked in.We were known at the store, but as we walked in this time, Steve the part guy says "Well if it isnt the mopar man, and the Chrysler kidd", so I was then the Chrysler kidd!! This was like 1989. I was then 19.
Some people just shortened it to "kidd", and when I started on the net, I joined ebay, they wouldnt let me put in chrysler....so I am "moparkidd" there.Kidd on this and most all sites I visit.
Long enough explanation?LOL

My current A body is my 3rd Swinger (LM23) 340 (P) 1969 (9) in 30 odd years.

Handle comes from license plate for our 70 AAR Cuda w 340 6pack. Used that when joined FABO to get tips for rebuilding the 74 Duster.

Attachments

• mopars_22a.jpg
    105.2 KB · Views: 212
  • mopars_16a.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 210
-
Back