more than just a screen name

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
Reaction score
its kinda funny to me that for most of of us, our screen names have really become a part of us.....i have seen some members with their screen names printed on hats and T-shirts.....decals on the car. and it makes me think that most of us didnt just randomly come up with our names at registration. its just strange how well our names fit us in most cases yet we are the ones ourselves who created these names.

for me Ranidart70 was thought of bcoz my 70 dart is my favorite car of all the ones i have ...so to me its the princess of the bunch.....well in my native langauge Rani = Princess ....and where im originally from Rani is also a common girls name ......but my original intent was to call my car the princess not myself

so its original meaning was translated to "princess dart 70" Ranidart70 .....but then everyone around me and ppl here on Fabo that i met early on started calling ME Rani and it stuck ...now im Rani rain LOL

how did you come up with your screen name??

Attachments

• CIMG1455.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 1,112
  • CIMG1457.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,136
I here ya I have a snake on my right arm,got it when i was 15 ever since than I have been nick named snake.ps love your wall.

At my age I kept it simple, me :glasses7: so memike was born :D I would have just used
my initials but folks would have thought I was a married lady :coffee2: Mrs.
I have lived in many many states growing up and I am Native American Cherokee.
What nationality are you princess ?

I'm a buyer/seller/collector of slot cars, diecast cars, plastic cars, photos of cars, car magazines, etc.. See a common thread here?

Ergo "If It's Got Wheels"​

I raced for years with a bunch of guys that ran 572 cu. in. Hemi's
The Ford and Chevy guys called them Hemiroids ( Hemi's on steroids )

Kennyroid LOL

73Abody was taken so i had to improvise. not very exciting or elaborate

ive been meaning to change it ,but i havent got around to it

Attachments

• d314.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 1,052
No great mystery here D=Dart 56=341 hemi 67=67 Dart GT

I got my name from back in the Napster days. We used to participate in some online tomfoolery/ server invasions/crashes/packet floods/ etc . Because I used to change my screen-name to match other Napster server "bullies", I earned the name Chameleon.

Mine is simple enough.

I have owned my '73 Cuda (A fish) for 25 years now. Always a toy hot rod that "rumbles."
It is a rumbling fish and yep, 360 equiped.
Put them together for "rumblefish360."

But you all cam call me Rob. It's also at the bottom of every post.

Saetun is a character I created for a PC game that I was WAY too involved in. My online friends called me Saetun for more than a decade & now that I retired from gaming I use it as my online identity wherever I go.

Well for me, I was a huge Richard Petty fan growing up in the sixties and seventies, and went to many many races, and of course I own a wing car....so "fanofpetty" was a no brainer.

I'm just a regular "Dude" who likes Mopar...First engine my dad and I put together was a 318.

'mopardude318'

feel free to call me James

I got mine from the cubic inches of my engine I had at the time. 360 + .040= 367
So mopar367 for me.

After lurking for many years, i was reading a thread one day and something just clicked and said it's time to join. Not alot of thought went into it.....but with 5 kids & 5 grandkids, i figured i was a Oldman. But after looking at the demographics here i maybe should have rethought my choice.....lmao. j/k guys. :thumrigh:

My first Mopar was a '69 Dart 340 Swinger that I stupidly decided to turn into a race car, then later (even more stupidly) sold during a minor personal financial downturn. Continued to miss that car so picked up a '69 Dart a few years ago to build similar to my prior Dart. And I live in Orange County, SoCal.
So....ocdart

jomoper has a bit of a backstory to it. jo is short for my name Joe but moper comes from back in the day when I ran off the road in my '74 roadrunner and took out a farmers fence. Guy came running up yellin "damn kids always driving too fast in yer Mopers"!

An old Hungarian relative called me Pishta before I could walk, it stuck with the older family. Believe it is my name Steve in Hungarian, dang..I hope so! 3rd Gen red blooded American Marine vet, the sig flag is just a reflection of my roots, but I fly the Stars and Stripes at my house.

-
Back