more than just a screen name

-
Valerian was the name of my lil 65 valiant , and magnum is for my favorite mopar engine the 5.9 ( 360/380 crate motor ) and i was supposed to built a sleeper 65 valiant with a 400 + hp crate motor, but the project stopped when i bought my 76 360 duster , i had the crate and the duster needed an engine ... and i sold my valiant , still regret it today !!!

My Fish is a 65 and, well, this...
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML0eebyvAe4"]`65 love affair - paul davis - YouTube[/ame]

Valerian was the name of my lil 65 valiant , and magnum is for my favorite mopar engine the 5.9 ( 360/380 crate motor ) and i was supposed to built a sleeper 65 valiant with a 400 + hp crate motor, but the project stopped when i bought my 76 360 duster , i had the crate and the duster needed an engine ... and i sold my valiant , still regret it today !!!

mine isn`t real,was introduced to Roy Clark once, as (famous bob) by a well known machinist that did the block on a hot 406 gmc motor for me, (at the time), stems back from the days when he was a little kid, and like most other people got off when the hemi came around the tower,was told by tower personnel that it was the only car that ever rattled the old tower windows, beside the fuel motors. car was fairly well known in the tulsa area back then by drag racers not famous tho! name stuck w/ a very few, was kind of kidded into it when i joined this site by a freind.

Back at the start of my video game playing, 6 years ago when I was 15, I had read Dune a couple weeks before I actually started playing. So when I started playing and the game said I needed a name before playing, that name was the first one to pop into my head that didn't relate to me.

Some might think the SG in SGBARRACUDA would stand for Sure Grip Barracuda. Nope I picked that name when I joined because in the 90's and thru 2007 I raced a 1967 Super Gas Barracuda.

Back at the start of my video game playing, 6 years ago when I was 15, I had read Dune a couple weeks before I actually started playing. So when I started playing and the game said I needed a name before playing, that name was the first one to pop into my head that didn't relate to me.

I was wondering why you chose that. I knew it came from Dune, but I was wondering why that one. I guess it beats Baron Harkonnen, or Feyd Rautha. Shadout Mapes might have a ring to it, but only if you are a four and a half foot tall woman. And I don't think that's the case.

I was wondering why you chose that. I knew it came from Dune, but I was wondering why that one. I guess it beats Baron Harkonnen, or Feyd Rautha. Shadout Mapes might have a ring to it, but only if you are a four and a half foot tall woman. And I don't think that's the case.
actually, feyd rautha isn't that bad. he doesnt have a great ending, but as a name its not bad. yeah, I'm definately not 4.5 feet tall as the avatar picture shows. :p

Some might think the SG in SGBARRACUDA would stand for Sure Grip Barracuda.
guilty, lol.

I really regret not choosing an abody/Mopar related name. When I joined I had recently joined another non-automotive site using SpikeWills69. I didn't give it a lot of thought and just reused it because it was easy to remember. When I was in V.N. Spike was my nickname, Wills from my last name, Willson and 69, the year of my project cuda and my favorite cuda from the past. I have even thought about trying to change my screen name to a more A-body friendly one.

Mine is short for my shop. Paradise Road Rod & Custom. PRRC.

I'm bad at choosing screen names, so I kept it simple and just used "Tina" since that's what a lot of people call me. :)

As I'm sure you noticed, I got super original with my screen name.

JK, truth is my screen name pays homage to Slant6Dan who taught me alot of what I now know about slants back when we were on www.slant6.org

Where is SSD anyways? I miss that guy.

For me, always liked the Mopar Magic monster truck, and thought it rolled off the toung pretty good. :D

MoparMagic is the name i use on all forums, Guitar sites, Car sites exc...add the 1992 (year i was born, im 20) when MoparMagic is taken. Found FABO from google-ing wheel adapters and thought everyone seemed to know quite a bit

So far ive loved my time here :thumblef:

-John

Pretty simple for me....people gave me the nickname of Moe over 30 years ago. Just added the e to Mopar.

Mine was pretty simple. My favorite toy/car is my '74 Duster, so I chose 74Dusted. On another forum I go by ChrisKD.

In person I go by Chris, nobody (with the exception of one or two family members) calls me by my full name. Simply because it's a long name, and I was never that fond of it to begin with.

Now that I'm not building a 273 anymore mine doesn't really fit anymore

It takes Wire nuts to be an electrician, and lighting like that in a bedroom will suck the life out of you kiddo!

I listened to Firesign Theatre in the 60s-2010s. One of their skits involved Radio Prison I worked radio for many years.

HIDEO GUMP: A Japanese business man, whose son Hideo Gump, Jr.played
the role of {YOUNG GUY}, Motor Detective!

How Can You Be in TWO PLACES at Once, When You're Not Anywhere
at All?

Their quotes come into my head all the time still.

RIP Peter Bergman (Lt. Bradshaw in Nick Danger, third eye) November 29, 1939 – March 9, 2012

It's kinda complicated (no, not my initials), suffice it to say I've used this screen name since 1993 or so... Yeah, I've been an e-geek for a VERY long time.... D:

However, I'm not the only "CeeKay" on the net... Damn talentless hacks. >:\

Still, the #1 rule of the internet is: NEVER use your real name on the internet. It's a VERY bad idea. The worst place, by the way, is Facebook...

- CK

Hope I'm not putting the cart before the horse but....I registered because I'm negotiating the purchase of a 69 Barracuda. And, yes...I thunk it up during the registration process but it ain't half bad. Refers to the car's name being both a fish and a car hence "Teeth & Tires".

I don't have the car as of yet but I can say that if I spend any time on this board, it will be as a Barracuda owner...its the only ride I'm interested in. Eh...we'll see.

No great mystery with my screen name. I've used it for my email for about a zillion years.
Ever have anybody call you by your FABO name out in the "Real" world?

I thought I might post this in its own thread but then to some it would be like ...soooooo, lol, anyway I changed my screen name last week or so, Tony noticed..:D.... , Its just John Morrow, why? ...just because. Same avatar pic, so it looks the same except the name .......me and my grand baby Bella.

-
Back