Most annoying groups of car owners!

-
" nobody pisses on your breakfast cereal like a Mopar fan"

yep, i like to run his butt off the road someday, lol

The group of car owners who piss me off are these boys in their $40,000 sports cars driving as slow as possible. You get a gold star on your forehead for being a good boy. I swear some smart car owners drive quicker

That's funny. I was just tying "VW" to "hipster" yesterday in a conversation I was having.

The Mopar crowd used to be the weirdos that drove them because they actually loved them. Back then, the Camaro guys were much more obnoxious than us.

Unfortunately, the prices have gone way up, and investors have gotten involved. That has cause a surge in the availability of aftermarket parts that we never had before, but it also adds a whole new group to our crowd, that I don't really see as any different than the BMW guys. I avoid most car shows because I get tired of the pompous asses and their continuous berating of other people's cars.

Dear Mr. Stratocaster, screw you and the horse you rode in on. Let me guess your favorite car's a Goat and you roll the tops down on your rubber boots.:tongue2::fart:

We WIN! #1 BABY!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tna3B5zqHdk&feature=related"]Talladega Nights - Piss Excellence - YouTube[/ame]

And I totally agree about the "new breed" Mopar owners.
I started as a Mopar freak in the early 70's and it never went away.
I also don't mind pissing in someones breakfast cereal once in awhile if they deserve it.:cheers:

" nobody pisses on your breakfast cereal like a Mopar fan"

I 100% agree that the Neon/SRT4 fanboys are friggen obnoxious, though I would put them in the same group as the civic guys. Guarantee most people who owned riced out neons couldn't give two craps about "mopar."

These guys are right in there with them too, cavaliers lol

Attachments

• 1317772487173.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 950
I've owned an SRT4. It was basically stock with some performance upgrades. It was one of the quickest cars I've ever owned. It scared the crap out of anyone who rode with me. I had a Honda guy rolling next to me in traffic, revving his engine and wanting to race. When I popped the clutch in 2nd gear and smoked the front tires while rolling at 20 mph, he changed his mind.

A well built turbo 4 cyl can put out some major power. But most of the cars on the road with all of the bling and the fart mufflers are owned by douchebags that think a 20 second car is fast.

fart mufflers

or in two words, "how to customize a Honda"

DAMN, it's my old Roadrunner!!

Please excuse the faded, 38 year old fire damaged slide photo. Yes, those ARE landing lights

81sruds.jpg

Gee, I didn't know Polaras came with ram air??

nd3qmw.jpg

To take the poll seriously .... the most anoying group has to be the kids with the boom boxes and fart pipe rice burners. A close second would be anyone so adicted to their cell phone that they are oblivious to the world around them - followed third by people driving Lexus, Beemers and Benzs - that have the cell phones stuck to their ear...
Most dangerous person on the road ??? Not the anoying kids with the loud stereos and fart pipes. That has to go to women in minivans or SUVs - again with the cell phone stuck to the ear.......... especially when they are in or near a shopping center parking lot.

And not a mention of Vette owners in the top 10... come on now!

"nobody pisses on your breakfast cereal like a Mopar fan. It's your kind of devotion that gives the world some of the most committed, passionate gearheads out there, but please, baby Jesus, if you stop telling me about the ram air effect on your Dodge Polara, I swear I'll do anything you want."

LMAO!!!
AND DAMN PROUD OF IT TOO YA SILVER SPOON FED MORON!!
Get the heck out of the fast lane Beeeoch you're doing 10 miles under the speed limit ya dork!!
We're hung better to piss on yer cereal!!
Suck my carbon
:burnout:

HA HA HA HA!!!!

No crap, no Vette guys?? I love the SRT-4's but some of the owners are odd, same with the first gen Neon guys. I have a low mileage 98 R/T i bought new and I raced it a ton in WI at Rock Falls Raceway, several events were the import race drags. There were lots of goofballs there with Neons but the Honda guys were asses, always bragging and acting all arogant, they would get pissed because our Neons were usually beating them!!!

The list was obviously made by a chebby wack job that couldn't except the fact that Mopars are better in every respect.

Yes Corvette groups should be up there and Audi/Volkswagen should be number 1!!!!!!!!!!

LOL! I love it! Heaven forbid that our cars are unique, often fast and sometimes obnoxiously colored and a bit loud when compared to the cloned colonies of Ricers, Stangs and Vettes that fill the streets and car shows. :finga:

Yep ,must of been a Chevy servy. Probably one of my top ten besides PT looser folks., is the Chevy 2500 PU's with the 50" lift, 35" tires ,an 8 cylinder DC welder in the back and ladder racks with the little guy pissing on a Ford in the back window (well) and he thinks he's going to get a jump on my Rumble Bee at a red light. Its gettin to where i hate to go into town anymore.

Oh, yeah. I forgot about the Corvette guys. When I worked at a parts store back in the 90s, they had some sort of Corvette convention in my town. Very similar to the BMW guys. Arrogant, and really cheap. They were the only group of guys that I ever had that came in and tried to negotiate prices. Seriously. 100+ Corvettes roll into town, and apparently they break a lot or something. Several of them came in and made sure we realized that they were Corvette guys that needed parts because they were stranded, but our prices were too high, and they demanded we give them a better deal. I just laughed. I asked how they could afford a Corvette, and not $3.50 for a set of points, etc.

Its hard to beat us on track or in a show we got it all style and horse power and what the heal long term /6 endurance ...Our rep says it all Mopar or no car YEAH !!!!!

I'd say its fair to say a Mopar guy has a pretty serious PITA/HP ratio.

LOL

Late model Mustang owners and no Corvette guys? Mustang guys can have their issues, but compared to the Vette people? WTF?

Maybe its because Vettes spend most of their time in the garage.

Steve

-
Back