most expensive 1966 Charger

-
I love the 66 charger but even if i had that kind of money I hate that color and 4 mil would but a nice collection of drivers :)~

thats one of two built in that color. and its the unrestored one.. still worth no where near that money

Nice car...Rare....great unrestored condition...but I'd rather have TWO Hemicuda convertibles!!LOL.....they are dreaming

Unbeleivable...
How does someone go about keeping a car pristine like that :S

Awesome car...

Unbeleivable...
How does someone go about keeping a car pristine like that :S

Awesome car...

Old lady owned it and basically rarely drove it and kinda gave it to that dude to keep up for her and take to shows.

I think the only dent is from when he shut the hood on a screwedriver..Doh!

It's really not hard to keep a vehicle nice as I have pretty much kept every one of my vehicles as pristine as possible although I have much more mileage on them compared to that car.

I guess Georgia weather helps too.

Old lady owned it and basically rarely drove it and kinda gave it to that dude to keep up for her and take to shows.

I think the only dent is from when he shut the hood on a screwedriver..Doh!

It's really not hard to keep a vehicle nice as I have pretty much kept every one of my vehicles as pristine as possible although I have much more mileage on them compared to that car.

I guess Georgia weather helps too.

And a good garage :p

I was just saying to myself... "It's gotta be Cora's." He's stoned thinking it's worth anywhere near 1/4 of that. Cool car? Certainly. One I'd love to have? Hell yeah. But a market busting gotta-have? not a chance. If it reaches $500K i'd be surprised.

When do we find out what it sells for?
Is it at a auction or>?

4 million..i wouldn't give 400.00 not a fan of those early chargers..

Maybe it was this guy selling it. Four Million Dollars.

Doctor Evil.jpg

Nice car...Rare....great unrestored condition...but I'd rather have TWO Hemicuda convertibles!!LOL.....they are dreaming

I'd rather have a slant six Valiant and me, my wife and both kids could retire. Four million dollars for any car is insane.

-
Back