Most expensive shift knob ever?

-
See the seller’s name?
Greenhoe...
Bet hes money hungry.
Some lunatic will buy it.
For that money i will build my own.wait, i did!
523B5BDE-4934-4037-B0C5-CA5F7400053A.jpeg
and it has moving parts...

Id figure you could get a wooden sphere from the craft or hardware store and drill it and epoxy in a threaded insert too

This guy has lived all over Ohio, He had listed he lived in Hinckley Ohio and that is close to me.
I told him I had a pocket full of money because I just sold one of my cars and he had some parts I wanted and I wanted to look at all his mopar stuff. He informed me that he lives in Toledo and would have to just ship it to me. I told him I would drive to Toledo to see what he had and he told me NO. I don't think he has any parts, he has had the same parts on ebay for 5 years or more.

We have two of those NOS dont think hes in the ball park but if you want one let me know.

It better come with sloppy sex from a disease free hot **** star.

NOS my azz! I see a divet or two and no original package. It wasn't originally packaged in a clear ziplock. The seller must have dumped his smoke out of that ziplock. It must be some good sh!! man!

It seems that a lot of parts claimed as nos are on ebay without packaging or look to be used. I dont think they fully understand what nos is

engraved plastic ball. Looks like same stuff the steering wheels were made from. Those bolts? This is from a Camaro guy: "...Mark, ...
smile.gif
I concentrated on 69 SB bolts for obvious reasons
biggrin.gif
But I can tell you A, M, TR bolts were used most commonly. The others are RBW, SBC, C and L5. ... Most of the bolts were bought in batches and dumped in the bolt boxes for that assembly, so mixed markings were common"

Complete garbage but restored Camaro owners usually have more money in their pockets than grease under their fingernails.

I can get that exact same knob for 40 bucks from Brewers lol.

I had a white one with black numbers hanging on my wall and someone stole it out of my garage. I wasn't to worried about it, now I see why they took it!

-
Back