motopsycho

-

moparker

Reaction score
I was told to post my beef with Eddie for all to see and decide on the issue.
I traded Ed a pair of black headrests for a pair of green ones. We exchanged pictures. All seemed well. I packaged up my headrests and shipped them off. Days went by before I recieved mine. I pm'd Ed. He said they were on the way. When I finally recieved them they were shipped in my box. He didn't ship at the same time so he could see what they looked like before he shipped his. That is not the real issue. When I unwrapped them they had black sun baked spots on the window sides. I told him I wish he would have told me about the spots. He said he didn't notice them. He asked if they would due. I said no. We did come to an agreenet on making things right. I needed green hinge covers and some other pieces for my seat. If he would send me those to make up for the headrests that would work. He said ok. At least 2 weeks went by and nothing. I sent pm's and got short vague answers. Finally I told him to avoid a negetive post I need these items. He replied for me to send headreats back. I said "You first" That was the last I heard from Ed. I agree that alot of you have had success with Ed. That is why I wasn't worried dealing with him. Well there it is RPM. I didn't want to do any of this. I love this site and have met some great people due to it. I feel Ed had his chance to make this right and didn't.

that sounds so out of character of him. he is 100 % in my book

Do you mean barracudakid Eddie. I don't doubt your story Motopsycho but I have always had good dealings with him. That being said I know **** happens, I guess we need to here his side. If I were you I would just send the **** back to him, he'll follow through. He does a lot of business on this site. Anyway I hate to here this kind of **** happening between to good members.

I've had a couple of dealings with motopsycho / Eddie. He's very honest IMO :D

Many times typed words get lost in translation. I think this is a classic example of miscommunication. "You first" is a negative way to ask for a resolution.

He and I posted within a minute of each other in an ad for two umbrellas to be sold together, and although his reply came up first, he let me buy one of the umbrellas. He's cool in my book.

I know nothing about the guy, but I see he is on here quite a bit. I'm sure he'll come through for you one way or the other.

I was told to post my beef with Eddie for all to see and decide on the issue.
I traded Ed a pair of black headrests for a pair of green ones. We exchanged pictures. All seemed well. I packaged up my headrests and shipped them off. Days went by before I recieved mine. I pm'd Ed. He said they were on the way. When I finally recieved them they were shipped in my box. He didn't ship at the same time so he could see what they looked like before he shipped his. That is not the real issue. When I unwrapped them they had black sun baked spots on the window sides. I told him I wish he would have told me about the spots. He said he didn't notice them. He asked if they would due. I said no. We did come to an agreenet on making things right. I needed green hinge covers and some other pieces for my seat. If he would send me those to make up for the headrests that would work. He said ok. At least 2 weeks went by and nothing. I sent pm's and got short vague answers. Finally I told him to avoid a negetive post I need these items. He replied for me to send headreats back. I said "You first" That was the last I heard from Ed. I agree that alot of you have had success with Ed. That is why I wasn't worried dealing with him. Well there it is RPM. I didn't want to do any of this. I love this site and have met some great people due to it. I feel Ed had his chance to make this right and didn't.

You were told to post by who ?
Seems like something you should keep to a PM.
Got enough going on around here.

I was told to post by RPM an administrator. He sent me a pm threatening to give me a vacation. I had posted negative things on Eds posts. Maybe this is a case of lost in translation. I welcome Eds thoughts on this stuation.

I told you there are more tactful ways to handle the situation other then bashing on ones sale ads (as this is in the RULES of the site). I understand frustration and if there is a miscommunicaton you two cannot handle within private messages this would be one way of doing it so that two sides of the story can be seen and not just one side. I hate to see it come down to this as I hope every sale situation works beneficial for both parties. Also if there is a problem with a sale and you (or anyone) for that matter should make a FEEDBACK (negative) for that person instead of continued ad attacks. Eddie has great feedback for lots of sales, but doesnt mean something cannot happen. For the sake of this going into a long drawn out thing lets see both sides. Voicing your opinion/situation is ok as long as it is tactful. People need to keep in mind the FEEDBACK is avail to post good or bad.

Here is to hoping it all works out for both parties.

-RPM

I have had several good dealings with Eddie, and would not hesitate to do a deal again. Sorry to hear this went bad with 40 year old parts.

I have purchased a few small things from Eddie, he shipped them prior to me paying for them....Hopefully Eddie will step in so his side of the story can be heard......

I have dealt with both of you guy's...both good guys so lets wait for the postman I just don't see eddie makin an empty promise he just dont roll like that......go get a can of matching vinyl dye to fix up the headrests and the postman will take care of the rest............8-)

I have purchased a few small things from Eddie, he shipped them prior to me paying for them....Hopefully Eddie will step in so his side of the story can be heard......

A big x2 on all of the above. I've also done work for Eddie aside from purchasing/trading some of his items for sale and have never had so much as a whisper of a problem or a badly described item. I wouldn't hesitate to work with him again in the future.

You know what, I deal with drama everyday at work and this is the one place I can escape this. It's over. I lived up to my end I feel he didn't. Miscommunication or not. I wish Ed the best and all who continue to purchase from him. I've seen other people go off on members on this site. 340plot went off the other day about a grill I think and it was bad. That's his deal and I'm not judging him for that. My point is I've seen this go on in the past didn't realize it was in the posting rules. My bad for that. I sent Ed undamaged headrests and got in return green ones with black spots on them. How could you not see that? Oh well, F it life goes on. Where can I get dye?

Paint store will mix it to match what you have or to factory specs....and don't give up on eddie nobody knows him to be like that so give it a lil' time......like I had said your both good guy's :icon_smi: postman will make it all better.....
You know what, I deal with drama everyday at work and this is the one place I can escape this. It's over. I lived up to my end I feel he didn't. Miscommunication or not. I wish Ed the best and all who continue to purchase from him. I've seen other people go off on members on this site. 340plot went off the other day about a grill I think and it was bad. That's his deal and I'm not judging him for that. My point is I've seen this go on in the past didn't realize it was in the posting rules. My bad for that. I sent Ed undamaged headrests and got in return green ones with black spots on them. How could you not see that? Oh well, F it life goes on. Where can I get dye?

Look up SEM paints. Best paint/dye for interiors there is.

Again this is why I love this site. Thanks for the help on the dye. I bought another set Just in case Ed wanted to trade back so I will dye those instead.

MOTO is 100%! I would deal with him AGAIN any day hope you guys get things straight

I have dealt with him twice and both times turned out great. We did have a little miscommunication on one of the dealings but every thing worked out perfect.

damn right i went off. i posted for all to see that i had first dibs, and someone cok-blocked me!

but, why is my name in this thread????????????lmao

ediie is one of the most straight up guys to deal with. me and him have done over 20 deals together, back and forth.

I have dealt with him before and had nothing but great luck.....this has to be a thing of miscommunication .

hopefully he will chime in and clear things up a bit and things work out for the both of you.

Oh crap LoL He musta seen the post I removed :eek:ops: roflmao thats funny stuff right there :icon_smi:
damn right i went off. i posted for all to see that i had first dibs, and someone cok-blocked me!

but, why is my name in this thread????????????lmao

ediie is one of the most straight up guys to deal with. me and him have done over 20 deals together, back and forth.

well, a select few got to see it!.lol :coffee:

Wow lot's of negativity regarding for sale items. Hopefully everyone can move on from this and we all can live in peace. (At least here on the forums)

-
Back