Move over Hellcat....

-
Agree - bring back the Roadrunner.

Camaro looks like something out of a cartoon. I really dislike it. No, actually I hate it. Challenger or Mustang for me. Both of them look great and have solid performance.

No way would I ever buy a Chinese made car. Not gonna happen.

Steve

Camaro looks nice and is fast but...it sounds like a "rice burner" with that exhaust tone..stang' is still the best looking American car made:D:D

I think a retro Demon would sell like hot cakes IF:
1). It weighed under 3500 lbs.
2). RWD
3). Offer the 3.6 V6 and a new small block.... a stout small block.
4). entry level V6 model for about 23k......
5). Could it be possible to bring back chrome bumpers??

Yeah, I look now for what I may be able to buy 2o years and 200,000 miles later.:D

Ha! I'm not gonna make it another 20 years!!!!! LOL

my body/mind is on the 5 yr or 50,000 mi deal now!!!!!! whichever comes first????? LOL

I know what you mean. I just want to finish some projects so. I can get rid of the parts I am keeping for them in double and triple. I am sick of all the extra junk being stored here.

Something new and cool setting in the garage would be nice.

I think a retro Demon would sell like hot cakes IF:
1). It weighed under 3500 lbs.
2). RWD
3). Offer the 3.6 V6 and a new small block.... a stout small block.
4). entry level V6 model for about 23k......
5). Could it be possible to bring back chrome bumpers??

Not going to happen

1. Goverment regulation for crash standards cause the cars to ballon in weight and the metal keeps getting thinner to lighten them

2. RWD, doesn't work well in many areas in the winter

3. They are going to smaller more fuel effencent engines to meet government regulation

4. Under 23k, not with what the CEOs want, they want to send the cheaper cars out of the country, but the labor cost is less than 10% of the cost of a vehicle. CEO and other top management making up more of the cost than all the labor to build

5. Never have chrome bumpers again due to EPA regulation, even cad plating has been ban

So so much of what WE WANT, has been taken away by our GOVERMENT.

I would love to see some cool RWD cars that are affordable, but the younger generation for the most part don't even care if they get a drivers lisence or what the get around in. They are the driving force of what is to come

We are a dying breed

You should see some of the snot nosed engineers coming thru the doors of a manufacturing plant. Not a car person among them.

Well....it's definitely an improvement over the last few years, with some tweaking, it could be a much better looking car, to me anyway.

I would like to see them come back around to the 69 Z28 looks!

Camaro looks nice and is fast but...it sounds like a "rice burner" with that exhaust tone..stang' is still the best looking American car made:D:D

I always thought the same of the Viper. Very import sounding.

Price is to Far Out for me to BD :glasses7:

X100 :glasses7: Junk :coffee2:

Price was far out of reach for a lot of people with the original muscle cars, too. Not everyone had them.

The new Camaro is hardly junk. If you think that, then maybe you should get out of the hobby. You ever been to a Chevy dealership and looked at them in person? I bet not. Regardless of what you think of the body style, they are NICE cars. If it's AMERICAN and BADASS, I like it.

I for one am PROUD that MY country is building badass cars, regardless of make. This can only be a good thing in the long run. At least it's not an imported tuner.

And before anybody starts talkin about how many foreign parts it has, how bout the other two makes?

Price was far out of reach for a lot of people with the original muscle cars, too. Not everyone had them.

The new Camaro is hardly junk. If you think that, then maybe you should get out of the hobby. You ever been to a Chevy dealership and looked at them in person? I bet not. Regardless of what you think of the body style, they are NICE cars. If it's AMERICAN and BADASS, I like it.

I for one am PROUD that MY country is building badass cars, regardless of make. This can only be a good thing in the long run. At least it's not an imported tuner.

And before anybody starts talkin about how many foreign parts it has, how bout the other two makes?

Not sure what year Chevrolet moved Camaro production out of the USA but GM recently announced that the new generation Camaro production will be moved from Canada to the USA for the 2016 model year.....good to see them being made here againbut they were not always built here....

Besides Rob, everyone has their own opinion about stuff, no need to fire off on him for his comment....Jesus H Chrysler......grow up.

Not sure what year Chevrolet moved Camaro production out of the USA but GM recently announced that the new generation Camaro production will be moved from Canada to the USA for the 2016 model year.....good to see them being made here againbut they were not always built here....

Again, neither were Ford and Chrysler. My 08 Wrangler was made in Mexico. Next.

HMMM .. but would it not be more cost effective to have them built in Canada ( due to exchange rate ).... Plus the quality coming out of Canada has been excellent .. just saying

No excuse for making an unkind jab at a member who has a different opinion. You're a good guy Rob but that's not nice.

-
Back