Moving "Mopar Performance Issues"

-

Reaction score
To me "Mopar Performance Issues" and "Mopar Racers Forum" should be at the top of "Mopar Technical Forum"
and "Mopar General Discussions" should be where the racers forum is, Mopar Performance Issues don't get used much where it is and should be closer where performance discussions are. Just a thought.

You might get more traction in "Website suggestions"

guess i didn't start at the top lol

is there away for me to move it?

I think we should just play musical chairs with all the forums so all members see their favorites on top . I would like News and politics on top today please. Wanted ads on the week ends only. For sale ads on Payday. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. Now! "Get-r-done"

I think we should just play musical chairs with all the forums so all members see their favorites on top . I would like News and politics on top today please. Wanted ads on the week ends only. For sale ads on Payday. Thanks for your anticipated cooperation. Now! "Get-r-done"
Mopar Performance Issues isn't my favourite, guess small blocks would be, this one, racing and each of the engines generally talk about similar topics why I suggested them to be together, plus this is the performance thread and barely gets any performance talk figured moving it would help it. As for Mopar General Discussions is a non tech in the tech section. Like I said just a thought.

For a long time I thought this forum was for problems related to 'Mopar Performance'. In other words the service, products, and information from 'Mopar Performance'.
Now I know its about, uh, well, not really sure, but anything that doesn't work and usually performance oriented (not factory stock).

I have a Mopar performance issue, Mopar performance isn't making anything good for us la & big block guys and if they did it wouldn't be anywhere close to what other companies sell parts for. Bad ma mopar

Are you sure it's not about Mopar Performance back issues. I'm looking for Dec, '68. :lol:

-
Back