MP road racing springs

-
Firm Feel also has the correct hanger for the oval track springs. Part number AR118 is for A body cars with Mopar oval track springs. Mancini also carries the AR118 hanger.

One thing to remember is they also take an B/E body rear spring eye bushing. Luckily I had a set in the cuboard since I was swapping out 002/003 SS springs and they use the smaller eye.

i just put a set of Flex Form fiberglass leafs in my duster. i need to hit an autocross to see how they really do though. i changed the housing to a b body unit and the gear also,so i am going to have to learn how to drive it again!

i just put a set of Flex Form fiberglass leafs in my duster. i need to hit an autocross to see how they really do though. i changed the housing to a b body unit and the gear also,so i am going to have to learn how to drive it again!

How much torque can you put to em? interested, but.....their glass.....

guy says he make them for road racers to rock crawlers. they wiegh 8 lbs a piece!

I hear they are awesome pieces. Mitch Lelito was competitive in Nationals SCCA E-Street Prepared with those leafs on his 70 Challenger T/A.

Attachments

• Lelito3.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 266
we'll see next year. i ate some pretty high dollar camaro's this year with the SS springs. now i just have to figure out what shocks work good with them. i have kyb's on it now,i may have to put my QA1's back on.

we'll see next year. i ate some pretty high dollar camaro's this year with the SS springs. now i just have to figure out what shocks work good with them. i have kyb's on it now,i may have to put my QA1's back on.

what was the price on those fiber springs?

do they sag and wear out fast with street use?

what was the price on those fiber springs?

do they sag and wear out fast with street use?

they are about $425 shipped. they are not supposed to do either. i just got mine in last week so we will see. it will get the piss ran out of it next year again shooting for a place in the OUSCI!

I dont have any 1st hand knowledge on glass springs...however I believe with the release of the c4 corvette, they were all glass from that point forward, and those guys dont complain about them! I am interested on Mr Wracks giving us full updates on his leafs, I would love the weight savings!

I'd contact firmfeel. They can make a set if it's not in stock.

Ive been running the flexaform rear leafs on the street,road course and auto xing for about 12 years now with no problems.I guess in extreme cases fiberglass can crack ,but it wont fatigue.

lol! well to FINALLY answer you guys,they cracked! i called dude today to see if i am going to get screwed on this deal. they don't have 300 miles on them! funny thing is,i got screwed by alcan on a set of leafs for my jeep this year already. we'll see what he says when he calls back.

lol! well to FINALLY answer you guys,they cracked! i called dude today to see if i am going to get screwed on this deal. they don't have 300 miles on them! funny thing is,i got screwed by alcan on a set of leafs for my jeep this year already. we'll see what he says when he calls back.

Sorry to hear bud, especially since its 2 sets in a year. That's sure what I was worried about with them though.

i have an update on my springs. i talked to mark at flex-form today. he was very receptive to my problem. long story short,he said he was going to start making another set for me and hopefully i can have them in two weeks. we leave for RTTS april 4th!

Well I hope the new spring's work out!

DISAPPOINTED IN THAT AUCTION HOUSE LINK. cALL THEMSELVES THAT BUT THE PRICING ISNT AUCTION

well i got my replacement springs on the other day,got my exhaust done today so i could take it up the road. dang what a difference! he increased the spring rate a little,so i don't know if it is that,or the bigger t-bars i put in but it sticks like hell now! hopefully this set lasts. sorry to highjack your thread moparkid!

well i got my replacement springs on the other day,got my exhaust done today so i could take it up the road. dang what a difference! he increased the spring rate a little,so i don't know if it is that,or the bigger t-bars i put in but it sticks like hell now! hopefully this set lasts. sorry to highjack your thread moparkid!

no worries! its all info!

i think for now im gonna run a pair of the driver side SS springs... easy on the wallet and will work probably for more than i'll need...

good choice. you will like them. they worked great on my car,i just needed something more for handling.

if anyone was waiting for an update. DAMN!! between a few things i have done through the winter,it is like driving a different car! the replacement rear springs that flex form made me are dead on i think. between the 1.060" t-bars and a pair of hotchkis strut rods,the car is an animal in the curves. the wife and i went for a "test run" down the dragon today and i couldn't believe it. i will be loading her up in the next couple days and we will be heading to new jersey!

-
Back