Mr. MEMIKE

-

Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
the more I read posts from FABO's own Mr. Memike I am convinced of two things.

1. This guy is a Rock Star
2. I am also convinced that he has more fun in a day than I have all year.

so tell the secret Mr. Memike.........how do you do what you do.

Attachments

• puppy.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 235
  • 46417_413392205438430_1953140719_n.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 255
  • Great%20American%20Race%202013%20117.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 240
  • halloween%252012%2520002.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 243
  • My%20first%20win%202013%20George%20Rays%20056.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Speep%2520056.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 248
Time, and more time.. you are looking at 6 years hun.. and determination to take every moment I can Rani, I am not a couch potato (never had one till now) and always looking for a time to stay happy and busy.. has been easy :thumblef:
My life is an open book :glasses7: and I wounder, and wounder allot and learn :prayer:
These things I have enjoyed in life and always will.. Yes I drink some, I enjoy making folks smile :D and smile again if I can :D and no, I do not need a drink to enjoy making people smile/laugh :thumblef:
Simply just me, I have been blessed in life as I grow older :hello2: and keep things real.
So how do I do it you ask :shock: Being me and enjoying the simple things in life at my age :thumblef:
I guess sweet hart (young lady) :hello2: I was told a few times that it is time for me to have my first child hood :sign3: so I am doing just that with out being a berdon (how ever you spell it) to any one :thumblef:

Come on over and I will tie a rope around my waist to yours and we will see how

it is that I can be happy and so busy with so little :D

So I guess I was being judged about something :idea1: or what :dontknow:

I guess I have to much fun and have no responsibility in my life ..

Loyalty, and responsibility is very important to me. Just ask my wife :D

Very well put . Amen , brother .
Thank you, I was wondering what I did/do to have this asked compared to other members James :D a little :shock: but wondering :cheers:
This is a good thing for me :thumblef: Wonder :D

Simplify any moment.. It took me a while but that is what I think you are asking to know :thumblef:

It's all good, but I wounder about allot of things also Rani.

Mike is a great man and I am proud to call him my friend......:glasses7:

Mike is a great man and I am proud to call him my friend......:glasses7:
Same here Keith, and I am proud to call Rani a friend and she is very knowledgeable :thumblef:
She is out going and full of wisdom, moveing forward in her life and helps.
I was just wondering :D Like I said, wondering is a good thing :thumblef:

Attachments

• VICTORIA%20ELECTRIC%20SYSTEM%202010%20021.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 205
So I guess I was being judged about something :idea1: or what :dontknow:

I guess I have to much fun and have no responsibility in my life ..

Loyalty, and responsibility is very important to me. Just ask my wife :D

when I said Rock Star ...I did not mean a drunken party animal......but rather a person with true talents on stage sharing the talents with many many fans. In your case the talent is living it up and having good clean fun every day and the fans are your many many friends with me in the front row :D

Anybody that's ever met Mike in person will tell you that he is exactly like you think he would be after reading a few of his posts!!...humble, unselfish, always willing to share and even more willing to learn, and a fine example of how to live your life!! No excuses, and no excuses needed when you are honest and can stand behind your integrity!! My family is blessed to call Mike our friend, and he is just that, the best kind of friend a person could have!!

There are lots of people in this world we call friends, but few I would like to see every day!! I however, wish Mike was my next door neighbor...... And a few other members here as well!!! Geof

Simplify any moment.. It took me a while but that is what I think you are asking to know :thumblef:

:thumblef:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw4gd6O3pbE"]Gerry and the Pacemakers - How do you do it (1963) - YouTube[/ame]

Anybody that's ever met Mike in person will tell you that he is exactly like you think he would be after reading a few of his posts!!...humble, unselfish, always willing to share and even more willing to learn, and a fine example of how to live your life!! No excuses, and no excuses needed when you are honest and can stand behind your integrity!! My family is blessed to call Mike our friend, and he is just that, the best kind of friend a person could have!!

There are lots of people in this world we call friends, but few I would like to see every day!! I however, wish Mike was my next door neighbor...... And a few other members here as well!!! Geof

No, I thought he would be taller. J/K!

I think the one thing that I wish I could pick up from the "Fellow on the Hill" is how to be humble...Mike is one of those folks that lives his life to live is life...if that makes any sense...

From what I read on here about and see about him, He's one stand up guy!!!!

A well deserved thread just for memike!!!!!

Have met Mike a few times at MMW ,,,,,, he is a what everyone says ,,,,,super nice guy !!! He is one of the folks on here I was excited to meet at the show ..... ( he don't know that so don't tell him ), With that said there are a lot of folks on here I have met all nice people and glad to have met them, Tony, Thelma, C, Bob, Kegan, John, Richard, Geof and his family ,Tim,,,, I knew I should not started names cause I know I'll forget a few/lot....... there also are a lot of interesting people I would like to meet like Rani ..... at first I kinda didn't believe she was who she said she was, a girl from another country living here in US and likes MOPARS ??? lol who would have thunk it!! .. Now I look forward to seeing her post ......inkjunkie , Pettybludart, 66340sedan, Leanna, small block , I could go on and on of folks I would like to meet.

MeMike is an icon here at FABO. I joined because of his posts....True Story!! :D

:thumblef: And thanks for the mention John.....It's been a pleasure to have met you also!

Memike is just good people.
Plain and simple.
I would like to meet him one day.......and give him a run for his money in a game of 9 ball.

This is a great forum I have spoke to Mike a few times, Very helpfully and enjoys the hobby and family love it its great:cheers:, wished all members was like that on here:coffee2::burnout:

-
Back