Mr. Norm’s New Demon Projects any photos?

-

fez440

Reaction score
has anyone seen any photos of Mr. Norm’s New Demon Projects? i sent an email to his company and they said this
"The modern version has been completed and was shown at Playboy show and SEMA. It has been shot by a couple of magazines already. The SS Demon will debut next weekend at MACAN show in Chicago..."
i would love to see any phots if anyone as seen it yet? at least the one shown at sema

32055110134_large.jpg

32055110135_large.jpg

cool i like some of the details on it like the hood, but those wheels are ugly

Doesn't look modern to me, looks like a 71 demon with a new hemi, big 4 wheel brakes and a cuda hood, which I really like the hood, that would look good like that on an early cuda. I don't think they would have used the same molds because that is a 71 firewall. I'm not going to say I am sure but if it looks like a duck......

cool i like some of the details on it like the hood, but those wheels are ugly

Sure are.......They RUIN the cars with those stinkin' pimp wheels....(there, I said it.........and you were proll'y thinkin' it........)

Good grief..........16 or 17" is PLENTY to give it a new look.......those are just plain stupid........and the VERY FIRST TIME you scrape a curb, what do ya' suppose they'll look like then??

Dont know if anyone else besides me has noticed, but I hate when the front wheels are out near the fender lip. Looks like ****. Compare a car with sbp to one that has been changed over, you will see what I mean. Its the same way with the aftermarket front suspension systems. Wheel ofset can make or break the look of a car.

Dont know if anyone else besides me has noticed, but I hate when the front wheels are out near the fender lip. Looks like ****. Compare a car with sbp to one that has been changed over, you will see what I mean. Its the same way with the aftermarket front suspension systems. Wheel ofset can make or break the look of a car.

I like them tucked in too.

lol yep I gotta agree with you guys about the wheels. I have been thinking about a challenger hood on a demon for years, it does look good

That Demon was one of the cars I helped haul from Florida to the Mansion show in L.A. It is a very nice, well executed car. It is intended to be a modern take of a GSS Demon. I'm a purist when it comes to real GSS cars, but this one I felt was a very good, tasteful representation of what a new GSS would be like. It's got a nickel plated, fuel injected Tri-Power on a 6.1. As for the wheels, they didn't look that bad in person, I thought they grew on me (even though they are seemingly on ALL the Mr. Norm cars nowdays).

IMG_3161.jpg

IMG_3166.jpg

IMG_3168.jpg

IMG_3191.jpg

IMG_3192.jpg

IMG_3193.jpg

IMG_3194.jpg

This car will be a daily driver for the owner once it's done with the show circuit.

Dual plug Hemi's in street cars, never thought I'd see that.
The rear tires are 355's.
The late model Challenger hood grafted on looks good too.

100_2981.jpg

100_2989.jpg

100_2990.jpg

100_3044.jpg

100_3045.jpg

100_3050.jpg

I've seen the SS Demon being built, but I don't have any pictures of it. It will be done for the MCACN show in Rosemont, IL Nov 21st and 22nd.
This car will be old school. It's being built off the Chrysler plans to build a Super Stock Demon in 1971 before the NHRA sanctioned the body style un-competitive.

I've seen the SS Demon being built, but I don't have any pictures of it. It will be done for the MCACN show in Rosemont, IL Nov 21st and 22nd.
This car will be old school. It's being built off the Chrysler plans to build a Super Stock Demon in 1971 before the NHRA sanctioned the body style un-competitive.

Very cool, looking forward to seeing it.

I should clarify the hood. I think they may have grafted a late model Challenger hood onto a Dart hood, but it looked to me that the scoop openings were larger. Not sure, I'll take a better look at it next time if I see it again.

i sure love those big tires on the back and the suspension set up, looks awesome!!

i want it LOL i like the demon they painted in the back with the flames that is SWEET

-
Back