Mr Norms GSS Owners???

-

71GSSDemon

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Nowhere can I find a compiled listing or group of GSS owners. I have a 1971 GSS Demon. Who else out here has Mr Norms modified Cars?

This was one when I bought it. Originally purchased from the owner in 1978 with the intake and heads in the trunk. It was hounds tooth bench seat car, Auto on column, No spoiler, No scoops, Factory tach, I installed 72 bucket seat interior with Tuff wheel. I scraped the decals off the windows not knowing at the time they came on the car.

spoiler pics 576.jpg

There is a member on here from Texas that has has one. I’ll look through some stuff. I think I may have his number.

This was one when I bought it. Originally purchased from the owner in 1978 with the intake and heads in the trunk. It was hounds tooth bench seat car, Auto on column, No spoiler, No scoops, Factory tach, I installed 72 bucket seat interior with Tuff wheel. I scraped the decals off the windows not knowing at the time they came on the car.

View attachment 1715987935
Wow. Did he survive?

You could try contacting the Mr. Norm's Sport Club- although the current iteration caters to the newer cars, I'd be willing to bet they could give you some info on any current registries for the classic stuff.
MrNorms.com - Sport Club
MrNorms.com - Vehicle Documentation

A friend who was close to Norm is compiling a registry of sorts. I hope to talk with Larry (owns all the Norms paperwork) to sit down and list all the VIN numbers we can find. Mostly looking for FABO members who may have GSS and M code cars.

View attachment 1715987935

We have chatted about this car and accident before. Crazy and terrible. Do you still have the VIN written down?

I honestly don't know, but incase there isn't one, you had better sell that Demon to me! lol...

Ha ha ha...
This car will go nowhere until I die, then my boy gets it.

You have a Paxton blower on it ?
Let's see some pics !!

I am piecing together to put back to stock, but for now having a ton of fun. 440, tunnel ram. Unrestored, stock interior, 25k miles, and fully documented.

20220917_100717.jpg

20220602_084340.jpg

20220602_085135.jpg

20220602_093914.jpg

More. Couple of from when Dad had it back in the day.

20220611_110031.jpg

20220605_161320.jpg

20220605_161242.jpg

20220605_161305.jpg

20220604_165855.jpg

20220603_165613.jpg

A friend who was close to Norm is compiling a registry of sorts. I hope to talk with Larry (owns all the Norms paperwork) to sit down and list all the VIN numbers we can find. Mostly looking for FABO members who may have GSS and M code cars.
You already know that Eric has a list of more than anyone else. Larry was at the Holley Moparty show last weekend, where were you?

You already know that Eric has a list of more than anyone else. Larry was at the Holley Moparty show last weekend, where were you?

Yes Eric has a great list. Eric and I talked about talking to Larry at MCACN. Maybe get together to make a more detailed list. Last weekend I was local and working on my Charger. Jefferson and Green Lake ca.r shows this weekend

Yes Eric has a great list. Eric and I talked about talking to Larry at MCACN. Maybe get together to make a more detailed list. Last weekend I was local and working on my Charger. Jefferson and Green Lake ca.r shows this weekend
Too many Erics...LOL

Any other Grand Spaulding Dodge car owners out here on the site??? There has to be some.

A buddy of mine had found an air filter assembly at Mopar Nats in Columbus this year. I am adding another friend to see if he still has his spare. @HemiSSDart Do you have an original car? Are you willing to add details? I am trying to find more Mr Norms cars and started a thread here. Also, another friend is working on a registry. If you don't want the info posted, you could send a PM and we can add you.

Mr Norms GSS Owners???

-
Back