MRL Performance 505 Street Killer

-
You guys are gonna make me send my 383 to Mike ;)

Well, not that I'd have any issues with that...shipping would suck though.

As I said in a PM...when I have money, you'll be the guy doing the work...it'll just be a while.

CME do the same sort of power for $11,000 here's a link to one from another site.
http://www.moparmarketforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=28633
What would be the advantages of your engine over their engine?
I have over 10 years experience working for two different companies manufacturing performance speed equipment. Once a product becomes something that is a production piece, component or assembly like say an engine, there are all sorts of ways for quality problems to occur. From a cost standpoint building engines production style makes good sense over a small operation building custom engines one at a time. But once production and cost to produce enter the picture, quality and attention to detail will go down. If the only thing you want is a toy to make some noise and burn rubber, then a big cube crate engine will get it done but if you want something special that makes the most of the parts used, a custom built engine is the best way to go.

I know, shipping does suck. Like $300 round trip just for a block. Still might be worth it so I'm not forced to have the local Chevy shop do mine with a borrowed Torque Plate from my buddy.

MRL performance, will you do just head porting? I asked once here and sent a pm but didn't get any response either time.... I have some Indy 440ez's that i would like fully ported, theyalready have the bowls cnc'd and have been cnc gasket matched from indy. Pm please.

MRL performance, will you do just head porting? I asked once here and sent a pm but didn't get any response either time.... I have some Indy 440ez's that i would like fully ported, theyalready have the bowls cnc'd and have been cnc gasket matched from indy. Pm please.

Contact him directly

989-845-1547 or 517-569-2672 Ask for Mike
[email protected]

-
Back