muscle motors calls it quits after 29 years

-
Didn't see that coming, well none of us are getting any younger.

Is this really true or just a rumor? Kinda hard to believe since they just introduced an after market big block mopar block.

Nope it's true. They are calling it quits to take care of their elderly parents. I wish them the best. Some people still have their priorities correct.

I died alittle inside when I read this there Great Guys!! they never try to get you to do the cookie cutter motor they where always respectful of your build and what you wanted to do. I literally have my 440 crank ready to ship to them just haven`t pulled the trigger now what am I going to do

Get a hold of Velasco Crankshaft Service here in southern California. Henry is old school and has forgotten more about crankshafts than most people will ever know.

Please share contact information through the "conversation started" feature! Thanks, admin

I died alittle inside when I read this there Great Guys!! they never try to get you to do the cookie cutter motor they where always respectful of your build and what you wanted to do. I literally have my 440 crank ready to ship to them just haven`t pulled the trigger now what am I going to do

Last edited by a moderator:
-
Back