Music City Mopars Sept. 26th

-
My buddy and I are going to make a turn and burn 4 hr drive early Sat. He was at the rat rod rumble there last weekend and wants to go back for the Mopars this weekend. I put in 10 hrs of seat time last weekend coming from Daytona. I hope its a good one.

I'm going in the old 64 D100 green. Cant miss it. I'll make a point to be at it at noon. I'm also going to the drive-in Friday night. Be wearing my FABO hat. look me up Craig.

Is this show roughly the same time every year?

If so I need to come up next year and visit with a brother at the same time!

Have a show next weekend here in North Georgia so this year is out.

My cars not running so I'm going in my wife's rice burner. I'll make sure she parks a few blocks away so no one sees me get out of it...lol

I may bring the "Snow Ball"
depends on how late we are racing Friday night at Union Hill Raceway

007-1-1_zps82254836.jpg

:banghead::banghead:Broke down overheated. Waiting on tow truck.

cs1.jpg
cs2.jpg
cs3.jpg
cs4.jpg
cs5.jpg
cs6.jpg
cs8.jpg
This was a good show. Saw some really nice cars and renewed my faith in Mopars in TN. I got to meet fellow FABO members: Whitepunkonnitro(Thanks Tony for the valve covers.) and my5thmopar(Glad you got the truck running and made it to the show). **(My wife took the pictures so any complaints will be forwarded to her..lol)

Last edited:
:eek:ops:
looks like a good showing. my work schedule did not permit me this year but ill plan ahead next time, my friends were there with their build they are working on.

-
Back