-

memike

Super Moderator
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
My son Creed is doing real good and I don't get to see him much anymore
But he is doing what he enjoys and I am so happy for him :-D
Selling the stock car and spending most of all his spare time playing the drums for Zack Williams Band. Check them out here and enjoy :cheers:
Buy a CD or something and help these great guy's start there tour in March.

I dare ya to listen to some great original blues/Rock music :cheers:

Leave a coment if you have the time Thank you Mike S.

http://www.zwrnation.com/fr_index.cfm

Listening to it as I type memike. Singer sound's like Greg Allman. Creed sound's good.:cheers: Look's like they had some good press releases too.:cheers::cheers:

Best of luck to them.

Stronger:cheers::cheers::cheers:

Cool Mike..I sold my stock car in '97 and persued music. I had a kick *** country band for 9 years and gettin' ready to do it again... Good luck to him.

They are a very good band.

I bought the CD last month. My son and I took it on a recent road trip. He's 21 and he really enjoyed it, as did I. It's a nice Southern Rock/Blues vibe, and it's a good drivin' CD.

Good to hear that Creed is getting comfortable with the band. Hope all goes well and they get their trip to Europe happening.

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Great to hear your boy is doin well.i haven't had time to listen to the video comoxian posted in the music vids thread but I will tonite.:rock:

Wow Mike. These guys are good! Like everyone says, Allman Bros. band was the first thing that came to mind.

Sounds real good Mike. Any of those songs have Creed playing on them?

Good to hear Creed is following his dreams! An extra blessing is his families support.
Best of luck Creed!

That's what I would call my kinda music Mike. Good stuff and good luck to Creed and the band on the tour.

Thank you every one
No Tony he is just stating with them and I can't waitto get a down loud of him playing with them.
I will keep everyone updated and thank all of you for your support
I went to the old home place and got my old sign I painted 15 tears ago.

NO POWER 065.jpg

From one musician to another.

I think they sound like alot of southern rock bands have influenced them, but they really sound like the Black Crows.

Sounds good, but I think the song needed some more lyrics for more depth and substance as if telling a story.

I would love to jam with those dudes as I love blues/rock, especially southern style stuff like the Allman Brothers, Gov't Mule, Bad Company and others.
Yes, free does come to mind in the beginning lyrics, but morphs into the Black Crows in my opinion.

The percussion is tight, and the boy has talent for sure.
I'd like to hear more of their work.

Creed is there know and he said I should come to a jam section with them
So I will be getting some more video and music to share and listen to.
They are the best band in town and go all over North East Arkansas, Well they went to fort Smith two weeks ago and that is 4 hours south south west of here. I am happy for Creed to find a good band.

Tell him stay away from the groupie chicks.

They usually come with three kids, four ex husbands and a gaggle of STD's and will suck the life out of you one way or another.

Tell him stay away from the groupie chicks.

They usually come with three kids, four ex husbands and a gaggle of STD's and will suck the life out of you one way or another.
So true LMAO So far he has dun good at soon to be 27 and not hitched 8)

Listening to them again this morning! Gov't Mule comes to mind as well.
They sure do have there sound Joe, I requested a cd signed by the band for my self. They are doing a wedding in a couple week and I should be able to take pictures and get me a video of Creed with them playing :cheers:

He is a chip off the old block and I am jealous 8) NOT :love7:

Just wanted to thanks everyone for their support. I am very excited to be envolved with great musicians and think we might have a chance to go somewhere. And every little bit helps so if you like the music tell all your friends and get them to buy a cd or download the music.

Thanks, Creed

They sure do have there sound Joe, I requested a cd signed by the band for my self. They are doing a wedding in a couple week and I should be able to take pictures and get me a video of Creed with them playing :cheers:

He is a chip off the old block and I am jealous 8) NOT :love7:

Cool man! Get some pics and video!

Just wanted to thanks everyone for their support. I am very excited to be envolved with great musicians and think we might have a chance to go somewhere. And every little bit helps so if you like the music tell all your friends and get them to buy a cd or download the music.

Thanks, Creed

Creed, I'm going to put a link up on my facebook page! You guys have a video on youtube yet? It would be great advertisement and it's free!

wow - i think this may be the first time i ever posted in response to someone's posting of new music. i am also a drummer of 20 plus years - am 35 years old now - and did the whole record/tour/signed/dropped thing. i still love playing but with a family now, well those days are slowly going behind.

excellent job on the tunes. i may be a few generations behind on the good ole days, but thats some of my favorite tunes. well done. sounds very honest and like its from the heart and not just trying to make a buck on a tried and true formula. great drumming as well.

best of luck and keep me posted if ya get over to new england. congrats.

- jason

I do appreciate it very much, that video was with there hired hand drummer before i started with them. We dont have any video with me playin yet but will keep you posted. We are playin Oct 3rd for Jonesboro,Ar 150th anniversary. All the guys wanted me to tell everyone thanks for the support.

Also if anyone has any suggestions about where the best place to get a Mac Notebook or any other good labtop that we can run protools so that we can do some recording. Thanks Creed and ZWR

-
Back