"You ever gonna replace that '72 Duster you so foolishly traded 23 years ago?"

Yes.

DUSTER002.jpg

DUSTER003.jpg

DUSTER025.jpg

Came with a lot of spare parts.....

DUSTER005.jpg

DUSTER004.jpg

I'm really looking forward to this. I had a '72 340 Duster that I street-raced many years ago, then traded in 1988 for a '79 Lil' Red Express. Regretted it to the day I found this Craig's score. I still have some 340 bits left over from the old days, so it's time to get busy.

Howdy!! :hello2:

A great way to jump in and enjoy this great site :D
Welcome from Arkansas :hello2: Looking forward to your restoration thread :blob:

Welcome aboard. You've come to the right place:cheers:
C

Welcome and hear what your saying, I have 3 cars 3 guns and 1 wife and sometimes I think about gettin rid of one of each !!!!!!!

Nice! Your wife sounds like a keeper. You can't have to many guns, bikes or old mopars. :thumbup:

Welcome to FABO and congrats on getting back on track. Mid life crisis at 45 - your still a pup. That is just a little testosterone bubbling through. You won't get old until your hip(s) hurt so much you won't want to start the bikes and only ride the ones with electric starts.

How would I know that? IT-490 gone, KTM 525 EXC (with estart) in.

Welcom aboard. Just so I understand, your wife was ok with you getting a girlfriend and you passed?

Thank goodness for a mid-life crisis huh

And tell your wife that fixing up the car will be cheaper than the girlfriend.

Welcome From Africa hot Texas

Welcome! I bought my Dart at 43 and brought it home on my wife's birthday!! Took her to dinner in it that night.

As we get older, we get nostalgic for the old days. I am building my car the way I would have done back in the day, if I could have afforded it. Good luck on your build and keep us posted!!

-
Back