My 12 pack 65 Cuda

-
anybody notice the best things in life often times involve beer????

I make some of my best decisions in life with a beer in hand LOL

What valve covers are those and where id you get them and the breathers

Dukes,
VC's are sourced through James Gang Racing, breather/PCV from Summit.

Great build, glad to hear from you and I'll be waiting til after Thankgiving to hear from you and to check out the progress on your post!

More to come for the T-Day week.
The rear is back from powder coating to be reassembaled and installed.
The 408 will be coming home to be matched up with the Cope manual reverse tranny, 3500 stall.
Snout bars installed ..........all with the help of our friend........BEER!!!

If all go's well the power plant will be up and running within the frame rails for X-mas week :toothy10::toothy10:

Looking very nize :blob: Turkey day is getting close \\:D/
You have the barracuda right where you want it 65BCODA
It make's me think of going south for a cold one, I usually go north :tongue3:

Here is a cool name for your car
12 PAC TO GO \\:D/

Keep up the good work and enjoy :thumleft:

Well I got home for the holidays to get a little work done (Beer drinking), I had a few packages awaiting me.

TDAY CAR 001 (Medium).jpg

TDAY CAR 002 (Medium).jpg

TDAY CAR 007 (Medium).jpg

TDAY CAR 008 (Medium).jpg

Looks like Christmas came early =P~ Congrat's :cheers:
what a great story and build you are sharing with us here :happy10:

Leanna, I was keeping the real bling for a "Leanna/ PSC is fabulous" thread.

Really guys/gals Leanna is the tops for making all your cruddy, crappy parts look like a million dollars wrapped in a thong!!!!!!

I even managed to get a little intoxicated and decided to install some snout bars, just for the heck of it.

TDAY CAR 044 (Medium).jpg

TDAY CAR 045 (Medium).jpg

TDAY CAR 048 (Medium).jpg

loooks great,,,what is the round disc with the stud at the top frame rail for ??

loooks great,,,what is the round disc with the stud at the top frame rail for ??

That sir, is a magnetic ground for the welder, the center stud is loaded with a spring and makes contact with the piece to create a ground, the negative lead clips onto the stud.

On my way back out on the road headed North on I-75 couldn't help stopping in at Summit. I knew it was not a good idea.................................ended up with a set of Auto Meter Cobalt gauges.
I had already shortened up the right hand side of a '66 gauge cluster and modified the dash to fit.Smoothed over the speaker vent,ashtray and radio opening.To be painted body color.
The enviromental control cut out will be covered with an extra chrome glovebox trim that will house the oil pressure/water temp warning lights, shift light will be mounted in the hole between the tach and speedo.

TDAY CAR 051 (Medium).jpg

TDAY CAR 050 (Medium).jpg

TDAY CAR 052 (Medium).jpg

aaa 005 (Medium).jpg

What M/T SR radial tire size are you running on the back and what rim width. Car looks great. Jayson

-
Back