My 12 pack 65 Cuda

-
I just have to locate a bellhousing and flywheel to fire it up for break-in then I can take it home and set it between the frame rails:cheers:

ENGINE 002 (Small).jpg

ENGINE 004 (Small).jpg

ENGINE 007 (Small).jpg

Very nice looking car 65BCODA. I am jealous of your progress. I just got my car a few weeks ago. I hope to be at your stage eventually. The shop is spotless & very roomy. Thanks for the help with my shifter. Let me know if I can return the favor ever.

Well guys I got home just in time to help wetsand and buff the new color.
It came out really nice.

65 BARRACUDA PICTS 063.jpg

65 BARRACUDA PICTS 069 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA PICTS 065 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA PICTS 067 (Small).jpg

I even found time between beers to buff some bright work and install.
I guess its time for the rear now.

65 BARRACUDA PICTS 078 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA PICTS 091 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA PICTS 112 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA PICTS 113 (Small).jpg

Thanks Cspaz, I have followed your build and considered it as a worthy measureing stick.

RMS Street-Lynx and Strange D60 shortened housing on order today.
Trying to have something to do when I get home for Labor day.
Install pic's will be forth coming.
I just hope the wife falls for the " I just cleaned and painted the old parts " routine.LOL

Looking good =P~ You sure made me thirsty reading your trip to the store for a 12 pack, This is a very cool build you have going 65BCODA :cheers:
How did I miss this thread, Oops Welcome to this great site 65BCODA.
At first I thought I was going to see 6 two barrels on a big block :-D

Posts like this are demoralizing for po' folks like me.....if I had your money, I'd be cruisin' over to your house in a finished Duke with a cold 12 pack!:-D
Every time I get enthused...I check my wallet and it goes away.:munky2:

Awsome car, keep up the good work.....

Well guys, I finally got a chance to make a break for the house for the holiday weekend, met up with WAGGIN along the interstate to have breakfast and a little bit o bullshitt'n, I had bought an 8 3/4 from WEDGIE in PA and that was already shortened w/ Moser axels. Spent some time mocking up the RMS street lynx rear suspension and doing a bit of welding. After all was said and done I media blasted and dropped everything off to the powder coater before leaving town. Thanksgiving the car will be sitting on all for corners with the powerplant set between the frame rails.
A few pic's for those who are interested.

65 BARRACUDA 002 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA 050 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA 051 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA 058 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA 062 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA 031 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA 034 (Small).jpg

65 BARRACUDA 035 (Small).jpg

-
Back