My 1970 dart swinger restoration

-
Hey Gary
Welcome to FABO!

Did you ever live in Ontario? I remember a Gary Crow who drove a hot Cuda back in the day, from Stewart Motors?

pete

I figure I might as well let everyone know that I do not plan to leave the exhaust sticking out as far as it is. I have ordered a pair of chrome exhaust tips and will trim the exhaust back to where it should be when I can measure how much to cut off to get the tips in their proper location. I really do appreciate all the comments, after all I have been through with this car it feels great to finally be proud of what I accomplished. I learned never too give up, too keep pushing onward, although I must say I was pretty close to throwing in the towel. I will post some new pics when I get the exhaust done.

Also I started the car this weekend and it was sputtering and spitting and backfiring and would stall when put in gear. It has an old 950 holley double pumper on it ( you can litterly see the gas gauge go down while idling ), that I have rebuilt 2 times and never seemed to work right, hesitation of idle. So today I ordered a new Edelbrock 750 ( manual Choke ), hopefully it will work right and be a little more fuel efficient? Any of you have any experience with these carbs??? I hear they are set up right from the box.

-
Back