My 1st powder coating

-

kocuda

Reaction score
I sent my neww manifold and valve covers to our CudaChic and WOW!!!
What a great job!! The parts were coated alien silver over ink black and the clear coated. The pictures barely do the parts justice. In the sun they just pop. Any you guys contimplating powder coating, I highly recomend their work. And to all who recomended and praised their work you were right!
And a special thanks to Leanna, you made the experiance easy for me, and did a GREAT job.
Check out the work

powder coating 005.jpg

powder coating 006.jpg

powder coating 008.jpg

Cuda chickee got it going on!! She does top notch work.That third pic really shows em off!!8)

those look GREAT! I'd almost be afraid to put them on and run it... might get them dirty!

Kocuda, thank you kindly for the compliments!!! I'm really glad you're happy with the results and look forward to seeing them installed on something other than your sofa. :-D LOL I know this was your first time getting anything coated and you were rather nervous about what to expect, so I truly appreciate the opportunity to show you what's possible in the powder world. :-D

Thanks to all the rest for the kind words too! I love ya all. Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Leanne does awesome work.When I need her services it will be worth the shipping charges even though I live in Canada:cheers:

I've never seen the like of leanes powder coating as far as quality and appearance goes.

Simply awesome!

Yeah man, that's our Leanna at work. :) I've never seen anyone who can powder coat an altenator housing where never once did I have to break out a tap or sandpaper. She's truly one of a kind.

Powder Coating can turn into an addiction with results like that....

Leanna is my #1 Dealer/Pusher

What are you waiting on!!! Get the engine painted and put the parts on for a photo shoot!!!! Let's see it.

headers005.jpg

kocuda, they look great! Any chance of getting a pic or two out in the sunlight?

Ben, I was thinking the exact same thing last week before boxing them up to return them to Wisconsin. That Alien Silver sparkles like diamonds in the sun and looks a couple miles deep -- almost like a lacquer paint job -- when it's shot over that black. Ken's chosen color combo is truly striking and unlike anything else I've done to date. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.

Here you go ...

View attachment 142328

View attachment 142330

Yes, it's a clear powder coat called Clear Vision. Since the Alien Silver is a metallic based powder, it's not UV stable on its own and has to be cleared to avoid oxidation and future polishing.

Thanks again for all the great comments! It makes all that work worth it, believe me. :-D

-
Back