My 1st powder coating

-
Your work is stunning CudaChick... You are able to make things look better than great... I'm tempted to box myself up and ship myself out there as I haven't looked good in years... Great Job Girl:-\"... onecatnodog

I still really want some valve covers done but I am holding out to find a good deal on the exact set I want and I would like to have either a set of mopar performance covers or a set of vintage series eddy covers

Ben, I was thinking the exact same thing last week before boxing them up to return them to Wisconsin. That Alien Silver sparkles like diamonds in the sun and looks a couple miles deep -- almost like a lacquer paint job -- when it's shot over that black. Ken's chosen color combo is truly striking and unlike anything else I've done to date. I'm pretty happy with the way they turned out.

Here you go ...

View attachment 142328

View attachment 142330

That's what I wanted to see! Again, wonderful job on those. The Alien Silver adds that extra something without going over the top.

Your work is stunning CudaChick... You are able to make things look better than great... I'm tempted to box myself up and ship myself out there as I haven't looked good in years... Great Job Girl:-\"... onecatnodog

onecat, I would highly suggest utilizing Greyhound because the UPS/USPS fees are going to kill you. And with that in mind, please remember to punch a few air holes in your box. ;)

Haha,just read that! Tird pis?:-D:-D I fix.8)

Now what could have made that happen?

The same thing that make's me miss the letters 8)
I am enjoying the sunshine hit this cool black T-Shirt and a RC now 8):drinkers:

I don't have any pictures on my wife's computer of all the great work Leanna and Billy have dun for me but it's in my "time to get started" restoration thread =P~ She has brought new life to a few parts for me as well :happy10:

Dang Dude:cheers: Those part's are BeeeeUt,T,Full Bud :cheers:

The same thing that make's me miss the letters 8)
I am enjoying the sunshine hit this cool black T-Shirt and a RC now 8):drinkers:
I don't have any pictures on my wife's computer of all the great work Leanna and Billy have dun for me but it's in my "time to get started" restoration thread =P~ She has brought new life to a few parts for me as well :happy10:

Dang Dude:cheers: Those part's are BeeeeUt,T,Full Bud :cheers:

I am glad your enjoying the shirt Mike.You would have to tell me your havin a R and C:angry7:.I am just starting a job to rekey 300 locks. Taking a break right now.I will be going all weekend ,no time for and nice cold drink,so have one for "man on the hill'.8)

I am glad your enjoying the shirt Mike.You would have to tell me your havin a R and C:angry7:.I am just starting a job to rekey 300 locks. Taking a break right now.I will be going all weekend ,no time for and nice cold drink,so have one for "man on the hill'.8)

You got it :cheers: And I will enjoy a cold drink for ya tomorrow to 8)

Here is to Leanna :hello2::drinkers:

Hey Mike, thanks!!! I raised one last night too, but for a different reason. April 9, 1991 was the day I bought my Cuda ... 19 years of ownership. :-D

Ken, I just now realized I emailed you the entire picture folder documenting the work on your intake and valve covers except for the "After" pics. Ohhhhhhhhhh, what a dork I am!!! They're on the way to you now via private email along with my apologies.

Even redheads have occasional blonde moments. :-D

I really enjoyed working with you and look forward to doing so again in the future. Please send me a pic or two for my Customers' Rides section on the website once your Honey Do List is caught up and the stuff is installed.

... I'm tempted to box myself up and ship myself out there as I haven't looked good in years...

onecat, you may not take too kindly to hangin' on a hook in a very hot oven!
I know Leanna's got an oven now that you'll fit in but I don't think she wants to use it as a 'smoker'. LOL!!!

-
Back