My $500.00 MOPAR purchase. Whats everyone think?

What do you think, Good buy?

• Total voters
-
I will pay you double and come and get it this weekend! Super nice find. Good luck with it.

Wow! It's hard to find 4 door parts cars around here for that price!

You definately STOLE that Duster:thumbup:

burg

Great buy!!! I paid $350 for my Dart,but the body was much rougher than that. It did run and drive very well though.

Consider this, I paid $300 for a 74 304 Javelin last summer. It ran but if the panel wasn't straight, it was rusted. I bought a few Dart and Chargers for MUCH less than $500, YEARS AGO. I paid $900 for my numbers matching GTS back around 1993. The closest I can come is I bought a running/driving 71 /6 Dart Swinger about three years ago for $400. It had some rust issues but had a mint interior. Still not the same quality of a car as you have here.
You got a steal.

If it had an engine, I'll cleanup a bit and drive as is. Great purchase. Congrats and good luck with the '72.

Congratulation's the 8 3/4" was worth more than that,keep us updated.Where in Michigan you located?I'm in Bay City.

now that is what I am talkin about great deal good steal for now a days! : Congrats great project car!

A deal like that?I would have been haggleing also for the kid to leave the parts on!Very nice score!

P.S Yeah I,d through a stroker in it also!I,d also paint it a colour that is not very often seen.Just to be different.=P~

-
Back