My 67'Barracuda Resto

-

225Cuda

Reaction score
I am working on my 67 Barracuda Fastback, it has a rebuilt 225/6 bored 30 over and I just finished the front disc conversion and moving on to the rearend conversion with disc brakes. soon I will either convert to a 5 spd or try to find a 727 for a slant 6"very hard to find in my area, but it is a work in progress.

Welcome aboard - and lets see some pictures!

The 904 is a very good trans also. Much better parts available for them than in the years gone by.

The 904 is a very good trans also. Much better parts available for them than in the years gone by.

welcome x 2. about 1/2 done w/ my 68 fastback, it`s a ***** bringin a 45 yr. old car back up to speed-------------lol bob:coffee2:

I tried putting some pics up last night but it said they where to big......I take my pics with a Pentax K2000 so my pics are super high quality so Ima have to put them on tinypics or something of that sort....

I looking for something that will give me more gears than 3 as the new rear end is a 3.73 final with Limited Slip.

Using Tinypic
xd6vwy.jpg

25hfmoj.jpg

2epuc00.jpg

s27aq1.jpg

Ima have to reverse sides on the Calipers....LOL.........those are M-body brakes too pulled them off of a 1985 Dodge Diplomat in the local salvage yard.....I cleaned and rebuilt the Calipers myself too....;)

Welcome! Got to love the second gen Barracudas.
Your looks Great by the pictures!

Darryl

Alittle body work here and there, but its not in a non repairable state.

I got more pics to come.....

After I got on to by the local Code Enforcement because someone reported me.........I had to set the axle in with temp spares, so it at least looks like its on tires.......

2zsw7pw.jpg

2ush7yt.jpg

And the Engine Shot!!!!!!
2guziqb.jpg

NEone know if the 5.7hemi heads will fit on the 360?

Hi the car looks great! Would like to put some disc brakes on mine can you let me know what the best swaps are? Also is that the same bolt pattern as original I might like to go to a larger bolt pattern than 4.5"

No the original bolt pattern was 5x4" or the"SBP" I upgraded to the 5x4.5" when I went for disc but what I used was the upper control arms from the 73-76 A-body or the Duster as they are the same part# the rotors and calipers"same with the bearings" are from a 85 Dodge Diplomat "M-body" the lower control arm is factory67, the lower ball joints are from a 73-76 A-body they fit perfectly, the brake lines are for the M-body, thats pretty much all I did to convert it.................I was told that the 4wheel drum brake Master Cyl will work for non power disc brakes"as long as you have 4 wheel disc" but I am not sure, maybe some one will know the answer.

For 5-speed conversions, talk to this guy.

http://gerkoenterprises.com/

Nice guy, an engineer, he fabs up his own parts like transmission supports, knows a lot about the different transmissions out there.

-
Back