My 73 swinger project...

-
Yeah, "Mufflers? What mufflers? We don't need no stinking mufflers!"

Don't forget the update pictures after the paint booth . . .

Hey i dont need no stinking mufflers but i think my neighbors would like my car better if it didnt wake the dead :)
and as soon as the car comes home i will be snappin all kinds of pics and postin them :)

She's back :) wooooooooooo hoooooooo ill be posting pics later today.....got lots to do....

Let's go man we need pictures! For Pete's sake man, it's been over an hour and a half since to teased us ! ! ! =P~

TAAAA DAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!
DSC01781.jpg

DSC01785.jpg

DSC01784.jpg

DSC01786.jpg

DSC01782.jpg

DSC01787.jpg

DSC01790.jpg

DSC01788.jpg

WELLL WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK I JUST TOOK THESE ABOUT A HOUR AGO ......

Now my blinkers dont work agggghhhhhhh i checked all my connections nothing the hazzard flashers work the fuses are good what am i over looking any sugestions?

Looks great!I hate shackle extension.You,ve done one heck of a quick transformation.

Check grounds or bulbs for blinkers.

Can't recall . . . are there two flasher devices? One for hazards the other for turn sigs? Dirty contacts at signal lever, chafed wire to/from signal lever.

Paint looks great is it W1 (Spinnaker White)?

Ditto on the shackles comment. Nice work!!!

Can't recall . . . are there two flasher devices? One for hazards the other for turn sigs? Dirty contacts at signal lever, chafed wire to/from signal lever.

Paint looks great is it W1 (Spinnaker White)?

Ditto on the shackles comment. Nice work!!!
I THINK UR DEAD ON BRO I THINK ITS W1.
WHY DOESNT ANYONE LIKE MY SHACKLES :sad8: HA HA
YEAH I CHECKED THE FLASHER DEVICES BOTH OF THEM THERE OK BUT I WONDER ABOUT THE CONTACTS AT THE SIGNAL LEVER ON THE COLOM BECAUSE I GOT SOME OVER SPRAY ALL OVER IT ILL HAVE TO PULL THE WHOLE THING OUT TONIGHT AND CHECK IT...

I WONDER ABOUT THE CONTACTS AT THE SIGNAL LEVER ON THE COLOM BECAUSE I GOT SOME OVER SPRAY ALL OVER IT ILL HAVE TO PULL THE WHOLE THING OUT TONIGHT AND CHECK IT...

Ugh - figures hope it's just dirty contacts.

JUST A COUPLE OF PICS I FORGOT TO THOW IN
DSC01769.jpg

MY BUDDY THE MASTER PAINT AND BODY MAN SERGIEO COLOR SANDING THE CAR
DSC01813.jpg

AND MY INTERIOR AS OF TODAY FINISHED HER UP LAST NIGHT:)

Have you been saving these pics from when you started this thread because man, you moved right on along. Great work. She looks good.

-
Back