My apologies.....

-

RustyRatRod

I was born on a Monday. Not last Monday.
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
To @toolmanmike

Mike I took something you posted the complete wrong way and I fired back disrespectfully and I apologize for that. I jumped the gun and I should not have.

To @toolmanmike

Mike I took something you posted the complete wrong way and I fired back disrespectfully and I apologize for that. I jumped the gun and I should not have.
We all forgive you.................I for one appreciate your straight forward responses. Sometime you gotta say what needs to be said???:thumbsup:

Only a gentleman apologizes.

Life's all about relationships. We're all human and blow it from time to time. Budget for mistakes and be quick to forgive. Follow that formula and there ain't anything we can't get through. Not saying some things ain't tougher than others, but most of them after we cool off are nowhere near as big as originally perceived. @RustyRatRod thanks for modeling that for us here. Thumbs up brother. God help us all with this one :thumbsup:

It's....gettin' kinda dusty in here.....anyone got a tissue? It's....allergies or somethin'.......

1664571656744.png

Rob @RustyRatRod do you need a Snickers bar? They work for me, I have a few left over.
:lol:

D7A18583-B545-4BD2-A068-0C5EC5D89ABC.jpeg

Last edited:
-
Back