My Bad luck has gotten worse.

-

Old Tired Rebel

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Well as of 12:18 last night I fell and re injured my back and the wife had to call 911 and have me transported to Baptist Hospital in Winston Salem. So far We have not found out what happen to where I ended up paralyzed. So far all the test. I am sure glad the hospital has wifi.

I hope things get better for you SOON!
What do you mean by "paralyzed"?

Im at the hospital on WIFI also, my son was discharged from the birthing ward yesterday and his jaundice level went real high last night so he is under UV lights for a day or 2

I hope things get better for you SOON!
What do you mean by "paralyzed"?

Im at the hospital on WIFI also, my son was discharged from the birthing ward yesterday and his jaundice level went real high last night so he is under UV lights for a day or 2

I can not move my legs,I hope this doesn't turn permanent. How is your son?

He's doing better, thanks for asking.

That sucks. is it a pinched nerve or something of the sort? Did you fall on your vertabre?

He's doing better, thanks for asking.

That sucks. is it a pinched nerve or something of the sort? Did you fall on your vertabre?

I have no idea. Usually when I land on my butt I am ok, but this time something popped.

Thanks, how is your wrist doing? Dang they got good pain killers here.
Hurts quite a bit. Fingers are numb and the itch is starting to set in. Thanks for asking. Nothing like industrial strength pain killers to make ones day. Had a friend that fell and piched his sciatic nerve causing temporary paralysis in his legs, hope that is all that happened with you.....

Best of luck buddy, we have some of the best hospitals and doctors on the planet in NC, maybe they can get you back on your feet...

Best of luck buddy, we have some of the best hospitals and doctors on the planet in NC, maybe they can get you back on your feet...

Thanks I hope so. I have been doing a little to my car when I can,but I know I haven't done anything to mess things up.

Thanks I hope so. I have been doing a little to my car when I can,but I know I haven't done anything to mess things up.

Man it doesn't take much to mess up your back, I messed mine up in high school, it hardly ever bothers me, a few years back I leaned over the coffee table to get a cigarette and threw my freakin' back out for a week.

Man it doesn't take much to mess up your back, I messed mine up in high school, it hardly ever bothers me, a few years back I leaned over the coffee table to get a cigarette and threw my freakin' back out for a week.

I know,I can't say how many times something simple takes me out.

That sucks, man. When I was in the 6th grade my back started hurting one day out of the blue. Come to find out I had a cracked vertabre in my lower back. About 10 years ago I landed on my but sleadding down a hill and landing on a frozen pond, it popped my legs went numb for a lil'bit and of course being 20 something, ten foot tall and bullet prof I didn't go to the Dr.. Now I lift batteries every day and at 34 I have a hard time getting out of bed most days. Hang in there man, I hope things get better for you.

Sorry to hear your down..the older we get the more banged up we get from something we've done over and over in the past without getting hurt. I just went through two weeks of hell because of a syst on my shoulder I let go a little too long. After the initial visit to open it up I had to go daily to have it drained and flushed.
Best of luck to you..

Uh huh.... that was your sign! lol

Thanks, But I have to say this will take longer than a week to heal from and I hate hospitals.

Gosh man I hope you get back to moving around again. I don't live to far..... I could up there and maybe bend you in the opposite direction...... might pop it back in place. You know how friends can help you out... just let me know :angel9:

Uh huh.... that was your sign! lol

Gosh man I hope you get back to moving around again. I don't live to far..... I could up there and maybe bend you in the opposite direction...... might pop it back in place. You know how friends can help you out... just let me know :angel9:

Thanks, but I don't know about bending me back in the opposite position I might bounce back.

Hurts quite a bit. Fingers are numb and the itch is starting to set in. Thanks for asking. Nothing like industrial strength pain killers to make ones day. Had a friend that fell and piched his sciatic nerve causing temporary paralysis in his legs, hope that is all that happened with you.....

That is what I am hoping for since it would only require rest and lots of it.

That sucks, man. When I was in the 6th grade my back started hurting one day out of the blue. Come to find out I had a cracked vertabre in my lower back. About 10 years ago I landed on my but sleadding down a hill and landing on a frozen pond, it popped my legs went numb for a lil'bit and of course being 20 something, ten foot tall and bullet prof I didn't go to the Dr.. Now I lift batteries every day and at 34 I have a hard time getting out of bed most days. Hang in there man, I hope things get better for you.

That has been happening to me lately, having a hard time getting out of bed. When up I could move around ok.

Sorry to hear your down..the older we get the more banged up we get from something we've done over and over in the past without getting hurt. I just went through two weeks of hell because of a syst on my shoulder I let go a little too long. After the initial visit to open it up I had to go daily to have it drained and flushed.
Best of luck to you..

That is so true as we get older. Glad the cyst is all healed

-
Back