My beater

-
mocking up and tacking exhaust

Attachments

• ex mock up.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 384
  • exh2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 390
great job! your cars going to be beautiful when your done.great choice in wheels too

I really like your dart..alot, your welds are flawless! is that what you do for work?
Keep up the great work! and put a video clip of that beast running if you can :thumbrig:

Beautiful work!! It will show in the end, and you will know its right. The thing I think most people forget, or never know, is the amount of work these(or all) cars take. I respect anyone who does there own work. I wish I had your 24x24 garage, my work is mostly done till spring(outside). Keep up the great work, and yes the welds are excellent.

the rims are 15"x10" Rear Spacing: 3-5/16" the tires are 295-55-15, im going to go with 325-50-15's when these are worn out. Ill post the rear end dimensions after work. This rear is an 8 3/4 out of a 68 imperial, narrowed around 17".

Look great, that old newport parts car did not look that bad.

At last, started wet sanding, paint roughly by the 29th of this month, i will post pics when it is painted.

I have a lot to do still, but its a major relief to finally get her painted...its been a long time coming. Shes gorgeous! The hood looks mottled due to the reflection of every cloud in the sky. After i get the glass installed my good friend/painter insists on cutting and buffing the clear. Its plenty nice as is but i will have him touch her up when im done installing the glass. Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• 2013-07-28_11-24-29_271.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 182
Beautiful car and great build. I just sent my 73 Duster out to rapid a couple months back and used the funds to pick up a 67 Dart. Sure wish I knew how to weld...I'd do the mini tub as well.

Shortly after this picture was taken a storm came through with golf ball sized hail, luckily it was already back in the garage. Progress has been slow due to my recent knee surgery. The alignment is done, headliner and glass next.

Attachments

• drtpic.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 153
-
Back