My best friend

-

ibleedmoparts

Reaction score
Had to make a trip to the emergency vet this morning, my beautiful baby of 8 yrs left us today...

Attachments

• Kimba Tsu (26).jpg
    96 KB · Views: 392
I'm sorry Floyd, when I saw the title of this thread I hoped it wasn't this. Prayers sent for your family's loss of their friend.

damn i remember how bad it was when i lost mine after 13 years .... u want for get him trust i still try to call him some times then i remember that was 1 year ago .....im so sorry for ur loss bud hit me up later

Oh no, being a dog owner myself I can completely understand your grief and loss. Im so sorry for you. They are our unconditional loyal friends.

Mine passed away a week ago Friday. She was a whopping 20 years old. More of a family member than most of my family!!!!

Attachments

• IM000428.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 376
I'm very sorry for your loss. I understand you very well. My Légolas (boxer) will soon be 9 years old and has been recovering well from illness. Today was the first day he played with his ball since about a month ago. He's my best friend too.

Ricardo.

I can relate to your loss.We are going to have to put our old boy down soon.He is almost blind,deaf and is starting to lose control in the house.We have had him almost 14 years.It will be hard,but it's something that we all must face as pet owners!

Intermixed with the tears will come the smiles Floyd as you remember all the good times you had with your best friend. It's always difficult, pets are with us for such a short time and all that I can say is that I am very sorry.

Sorry for your loss. Always loved my dogs, and have a puppy "waiting in the wings" for times like these...

It's so tough to let go of our most loyal friends. Sorry for your loss.

So sorry for the loss of your best friend, Floyd. IMO, Rhodesian Ridgebacks are the best breed ever and the ridge is very evident in the pic you posted. Great dogs.
Our current Ridgeback is the 3rd we've had. Very loving and loyal dogs. I couldn't go being without one when we lost our others.
When you're ready for a new buddy, may I suggest www.ridgebackrescue.org? Our current Ridgeback, Brady, is a semi-rescue and Toby before was a rescue.
You mentioned an emergency trip, was it a health issue or something else?
Again, sorry to hear of your loss.

Sorry to hear. My dog is 4 and I don't know what I would do without him.

Sorry for your loss. I have 4 of my own and they are my kids and best friends.

So sorry for your pain. Our Mugsy just turned 10. He is so much a family member he has no clue he is a dog.

Attachments

• HPIM0617 (Medium).JPG
    119.9 KB · Views: 292
I'm truly sorry for your loss. My prayers are with you and yours. I have a Boxer thats my best friend!

Man that's tough I know. I'm so sorry to hear.

Lost my Somba girl at 8, that was tough. I went and got Sweetie from the Humane Society the next day, had her for 8 years. Woke up one Sunday morning and she had passed away. I still cry when I think about it and that was a year and half ago.

My Sweetie girl

382067510.jpg

I went to the Humane Society the next day and brought home Jasmine, now she's my little girl too.

382116816.jpg

I look at it as their passing has now allowed me the opportunity to rescue another. They will all always be my girls, I still love each and every one of them and still miss the ones that have crossed over, but I keep them in my heart always as that is the best place to bury a dog.

Now go rescue another dog, it's the best medicine.

-
Back