My Car Video

-
Dang man. My car Aint never gonna sound like that.. BURLY!! I wanna see it Smoke em sideways through an S turn out in the Canyon

Finally Ax'.

Yeah, I was thinking if you could coax one of the neighbor guys over with a beer so he could hold the camera while you woke up the rest of the neighbors with a tire shredding session.

Hey I forgot, what gears are you running in the rear?

I'm okay with the 3.23's, but I'd like to step up to a 3.91 chunk to get the most out of this motor.

Sounds awesome! That .474 thumps pretty good! I got the .508 in mine and it chugs like a pig sometimes at idle when its cold! LOL Keep the vids coming

Finally Ax'.

Yeah, I was thinking if you could coax one of the neighbor guys over with a beer so he could hold the camera while you woke up the rest of the neighbors with a tire shredding session.

Hey I forgot, what gears are you running in the rear?

I'm okay with the 3.23's, but I'd like to step up to a 3.91 chunk to get the most out of this motor.

Sounds awesome! That .474 thumps pretty good! I got the .508 in mine and it chugs like a pig sometimes at idle when its cold! LOL Keep the vids coming

I would like to hear what a .508 would sound like! wow!

Mullinax that car is sounding really sweet! Would love to see that bad boy smoke some tires!

Sounds awesome, Mulli. :thumbup:Can you give us the lowdown on the rest of the engine, exhaust, headers,etc...for those of us that weren't paying attention in class? :yawinkle:

That sounds awesome! Looks great too! One question, what tire size are you running in the rear? They look like they're quite close to the metal there.

Sounds awesome, Mulli. :thumbup:Can you give us the lowdown on the rest of the engine, exhaust, headers,etc...for those of us that weren't paying attention in class? :yawinkle:

I copied this form my gallery and pasted,

67 cuda' Fastback

.030 over 360 10:7 compression
KB forged pistons
Holley 750 HP mechanical secondaries
Performer intake
318 "302" Swirl port heads(velocity to keep the torque up)
Tru roller timing chain
.474/.474 MP cam
Roller rockers
Milodon oil pan
TTI headers with X-pipe, Flow 40s
Accel 300+ ignition with rev limiter
4-Speed with 11" McLeod clutch/PresPlate
489 8.3/4 Suregrip with 3.55 gears
Yukon axles/Green bearings
Electric Fan
March underdrive pullies
AutoMeter MCX 5" gauges
Electric trunk release

70 AAR cuda' stripe

Weld Prostar wheels

That sounds awesome! Looks great too! One question, what tire size are you running in the rear? They look like they're quite close to the metal there.

They are 275/60/15. I have right at 1/2 clearance there and amazing they never rub.

-
Back