My Car Video

-
Mullinax the cuda looks and sounds SWEEET! until you get someone to help you, put the camera down behind her and rev it up for us! id love to hear that 360 get a little wild....and dericks, that cam sounds sweet in your duster....what size exhaust are you running and what mufflers as well?

Sounds great, I love your car. I grew up in your neck of the woods. Born and raised in seneca, went to school in pendleton for a couple of years. My family all live in the upper state(die hard mopar fans). Does the 50's McDonalds still have car shows?

Mullinax the cuda looks and sounds SWEEET! until you get someone to help you, put the camera down behind her and rev it up for us! id love to hear that 360 get a little wild....and dericks, that cam sounds sweet in your duster....what size exhaust are you running and what mufflers as well?

The exhaust is 1 5/8 hooker headers to a 3 inch collector into 3 inch home made pipes. A 2 1/2 inch H pipe was put in as an after thought, it runs into 3 inch Dynomax "racemagnums" now called Ultrflo welded with 3 inch turndowns. I like how crisp that .474 sounds compared to the .508, I problably didnt need the .508 in my combo since the heads are unported and my converter is a little too tight for it. Ax thanks for posting vids of your car, its awefully cold up here right now so it warms the spirit. One more vid from me for laughs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bd3fWPrOsg&feature=channel_page

LOL ok... I have the tank out of it now... took it out yesterday. Make a long story short I'm trying to get my aftermarket fuel gauge reading correctly. I'll do some revving and smoking rubber one day don't you worry... lol!

Sounds great, I love your car. I grew up in your neck of the woods. Born and raised in seneca, went to school in pendleton for a couple of years. My family all live in the upper state(die hard mopar fans). Does the 50's McDonalds still have car shows?

Wow! I graduated from PHS in 88. I bet money I have seen some of your families cars because I've been Mopar since I was 16 ... so if it was Mopar I would turned around, stopped, or waved. Yes the 50's McDonalds still have car shows. The avatar is a picture that I took there. There is thread I made on here with a bunch of cars that I took. I'll see if I can find it and post it here.

Here it is: http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=41487&highlight=local

The exhaust is 1 5/8 hooker headers to a 3 inch collector into 3 inch home made pipes. A 2 1/2 inch H pipe was put in as an after thought, it runs into 3 inch Dynomax "racemagnums" now called Ultrflo welded with 3 inch turndowns. I like how crisp that .474 sounds compared to the .508, I problably didnt need the .508 in my combo since the heads are unported and my converter is a little too tight for it. Ax thanks for posting vids of your car, its awefully cold up here right now so it warms the spirit. One more vid from me for laughs.

Blow those Chevy's away! Good job!

mullinax, like everyone else already said that is one nice looking and sounding ride. I think my favorite part of the the car is the cudaspaz AAR stripe, it looks real good!! :-D

-
Back