my custom dash

-
You bet! I'll probably make it from sheet metal. That's one thing I have lot's of! Stupid ex body men always keep sheet metal handy,lol!

Im guessing you used tubing or exhaust pipe for the recess's? And it look's like you made the gauge panel from 2 pieces. Did you do it this way to achieve the correct angle?

Im curious how the outer flange was formed? It look's like you welded rod down to help build up the lip.

You bet! I'll probably make it from sheet metal. That's one thing I have lot's of! Stupid ex body men always keep sheet metal handy,lol!

Im guessing you used tubing or exhaust pipe for the recess's? And it look's like you made the gauge panel from 2 pieces. Did you do it this way to achieve the correct angle?

Im curious how the outer flange was formed? It look's like you welded rod down to help build up the lip.

your right on the money on all except the recess holes, that i made with plastic sheet (the green area) held it in place with resin and fiber glass... the one thing i didn't like about it... but it is what it is..... its finally done

That is a nice piece of fabrication! I like the symmetrical design. Finished product looks really nice.

Grant

-
Back