My Dad passed away Sat. Sept. 3.

-

moparman68

Reaction score
My dad "Big" Greg Lowe passed away Sat. Sept. 3rd. He was a diehard Mopar racer and all around Mopar guy his whole life. He raced a white 69' Fastback Barracuda, a black/white 68' notchback Barracuda, and a yellow 70' Duster at various tracks in Tennessee and Kentucky. His home track was I-40 in Crossville Tennessee. Please pray for me and my family thru our loss. I love and miss you very much Dad.

My dad "Big" Greg Lowe passed away Sat. Sept. 3rd. He was a diehard Mopar racer and all around Mopar guy his whole life. He raced a white 69' Fastback Barracuda, a black/white 68' notchback Barracuda, and a yellow 70' Duster at various tracks in Tennessee and Kentucky. His home track was I-40 in Crossville Tennessee. Please pray for me and my family thru our loss. I love and miss you very much Dad.

your familys in my prays i knew greg very well and he was a great guy and a good friend he got my old race car 67 cuda

I offer my condolences, a prayer will be sent. I hope your family finds some comfort in these tuff times.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your Dad. Prayers sent in your time of need. toolmanmike

im very sorry for your loss my familys will send prayers your way god bless you and yours.

sorry for your loss, thoughts & prayers sent, Lawrence

Sorry for your loss, condolences to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss ... nows the time to remember th good time u guy had sit down with the famliy and talk bout him,tell stories .... it helped me when my g paw passed on and dont for get u will see him agin soon... hes up ther wating looking down .... i will pray for u and ur famliy fro god to help u guys with ur pain of the loss .. keep the fath brother

My Condolences prayers are sent to you and your family.

My condolences, my father just passed away August 1st, still can't believe he's gone, keep expecting to get an email from him about the Duster and how are the grandkids doing. Remember the good times, remember what he taught you and pass it on so he'll be remembered forever.

Condolences. I understand what you are going through, my Dad passed away April 14. Just remember the good times with him and have thanks for all you guys shared together.

Very sorry for your loss. I lost my dad in May. He was my biggest supporter in my racing years & now my sons racing.
I will miss going to the big Mopar shows with him, it was always the boys weekend from home.

Very sorry to hear about the passing away of your Dad.Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your entire family.

Sorry to hear that. We lost my Dad-in-law on July 17th, age 69, to liver cancer. Cherish the memories, and remember to live for today, none of us are guaranteed a tomorrow! God bless!

Sincerest Condolences and Prayers

My Dad

If I could write a story
It would be the greatest ever told
Of a kind and loving father
Who had a heart of gold

If could write a million pages
But still be unable to say, just how
Much I love and miss him
Every single day

I will remember all he taught me
I'm hurt but won't be sad
‘coz he'll send me down the answers
And he'll always be MY DAD

Sorry to hear about your Dad. Mine passed in 97 so I know the hurt and pain you and family are going through. I'm sure your father would want you all to heal and enjoy life and don't forget, he will always live in your memories.

-
Back