My dart photoshopped.

-

Badart

Reaction score
What do you think about this color combo for my dart? Had a buddy over at another site do this. This next winter the dart will get blown apart and I am shooting for a show quality paint job. I would like to do like a candy or pearl in this shade. What do you think.

Attachments

• Awesome.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 304
I like it. maybe a little too much gloss on the hood scoop? Orange shot over white pearl, pretty slick.

It needs a 8-71 stickin through that black hood. The orange and black will look killer.

I like it but, I would ask the person to try a few different colors and choose the one most appealing.

This is house of kolor tangelo pearl. I,m working on a black hood with a 5 inch scoop right now. A lot like your rendering only a b body.

Attachments

• DSC00071 (Large).jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 221
This is house of kolor tangelo pearl. I,m working on a black hood with a 5 inch scoop right now. A lot like your rendering only a b body.

Holy S%^T! That's it and perfect. Daredevil did you shoot that? If so, what were the steps? Beautiful car btw. =P~

I really like that orange for a color choice. However, It looks badass as it is. Not enough ugly cars around anymore. I've got a nicely restored 70 340 Swinger. My next car will be a primered Duster or Demon. Like what we drove when we were kids.

I'm not a fan of orange, but holy moly DD, that colour is beautiful. My Demon was originally orange. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Wylde1.

My next car will be a primered Duster or Demon. Like what we drove when we were kids.

It's funny because I have really enjoyed driving this thing in primer with the rust holes. Some people turn their noses up when they see it, but some guys tell me that the car is bad *** and how they love the sound and the stance. My idiot neighbor called it a beater one day. I just looked at his brand new kia and laughed.

Holy S%^T! That's it and perfect. Daredevil did you shoot that? If so, what were the steps? Beautiful car btw. =P~

here is an orange for ya... the SS dart is a Tri-stage lambo orange

Attachments

• 100_3502.JPG
    120.9 KB · Views: 173
The House of Kolor Tangelo Orange Pearl is the cat's meow for sure. I have seen it several times on different vehicles and it's awesome. You would not be disappointed.

What do you think about this color combo for my dart? Had a buddy over at another site do this. This next winter the dart will get blown apart and I am shooting for a show quality paint job. I would like to do like a candy or pearl in this shade. What do you think.

You choice of these two color combo's hits the ceiling :cheers:
A real good if not the best IMO Badart :happy10:
Just one thing I would do, stay away from the pearl/candy they are very hard to match and hard to shoot.

-
Back