My Duster is featured in Mopar Muscle Magazine

-

mopar155

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my excitement with my mopar buddies. My 70 Duster is featured in the May 2010 issue of Mopar Muscle Magazine. It actually shares a small portion of the cover with "The King" Richard Petty and his blue Challenger. There is also a photo on the contents page and 5 additional pages beginning on page 56. The title of the story is "Persistence meets Spunk". I hope you guys enjoy it. I'm so excited about it. I've been out trying to buy a bunch of copies to give to the guys that helped me out. I also want to thank you guys for all your help/suggestions and for the valuable information that I received here at forabodiesonly -- Take care, Ron:cheers:

My copy arrived in the mail today. Looking forward to reading the article, now that I know. Congratulations. Sort of like seeing your kid winning an award. I know you're proud of your accomplishment. Have a nice day.

I saw it! Sweet! Very slick! And the story is fairly similar to how I got mine.

Sweet car!

One question, what size are the rear tires?

Thanks!

Definitely congrats, I will look for a copy.
C

Thanks again Guys- The car is a blast to drive and I can't wait for spring to finally arrive- Take care, Ron

Congrats! I was in March issue in pentastars under 2 of a kind pg 52. I know you must be stoked. I cant find mopar muscle mag anywhere. Where can I buy extra copies?

Congrats! I was in March issue in pentastars under 2 of a kind pg 52. I know you must be stoked. I cant find mopar muscle mag anywhere. Where can I buy extra copies?

Slappy- I have been buying issues all over- Walmart-Krogers-Barnes and Nobles. I also know you can order old issues directly from Mopar Muscle- hope that helps- Ron

To the guy who pm me about my wheels- Sorry I lost your info when my computer crashed- The rear wheels are reversed steelies by "THE WHEEL GUY" hope this helps- take care, Ron

To the guy who pm me about my wheels- Sorry I lost your info when my computer crashed- The rear wheels are reversed steelies by "THE WHEEL GUY" hope this helps- take care, Ron

Congrats to you ....love the car and welcome to the club! LOL

SOMMACOVER.jpg

-
Back