My first A body!

-

RyanAero

Reaction score
IMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1833.JPG
1972 Demon, Matching engine, 4spd conversion, red with black top, black interior with split bench.

Great car. Only a bit of rust in the rear quarters.
Excited for a new mopar to play with. Sold my b body a few years back and I got the itch.

welcome from sunny california , hey had one of those for a few days , it was so rusted , the upper control arms were hitting the motor on the passenger side n the steering box on the drivers side , this was a couple decades ago though . ha , first time my wife saw a car drive in the garage and get carried out in pieces . was some great parts , yours looks much cleaner then mine was though . great ride fix her up .

A freakin awesome First A body! Congrats my man! I always have been pissed that they changed the name of the Demon to Dart sport. Glad they brought it back now though. Enjoy that thing!

:welcome: to the fray!!! Great choice for a first A body! From noticing your joined date - it seems you took your time and thought about too! :thumbsup:

:welcome: to the fray!!! Great choice for a first A body! From noticing your joined date - it seems you took your time and thought about too! :thumbsup:
Yeah I've been watching and learning for years. Took awhile to find the right one!

Welcome from a fellow jersey guy! I too sold my 69 Roadrunner 383 4spd a few months ago and picked up a 72 Demon 340-3spd just installed a 4spd

Welcome from a fellow jersey guy! I too sold my 69 Roadrunner 383 4spd a few months ago and picked up a 72 Demon 340-3spd just installed a 4spd
Sweet demon! Gives me hope for mine! Hope To see you out at a cruise night one day.

Welcome to FABO....

Nice start that you have there... It'll buff out...

Sweet first a body to have !!
Welcome .
Hope you enjoy your stay !!

-
Back