My first post

-

Al Bundy

four touchdowns!
Reaction score
Hi all,I just joined this site. I currently have a 69 Dart but hope to find a Dodge Demon eventually.I also like the early Dusters,but think the Demon front end and taillights were much cooler. You can probably also tell I am a Married with Children fan by my name,lol. I was actually surprised nobody had already claimed Al Bundy since hes a die hard Dodge owner. :)

Thanks guys! not much of a computer guy,this is actually the first forum ive ever joined.I'm sure theres lots of great info and fun stuff here.

Same here first forum I joined but great people! Welcome!

Welcome, Al! You'll find lots of great Mopar owners here and tons of info.
SoCal or NorCal?

Welcome to FABO!!!!

Post up some pics of your Dart when you get a chance. We love pictures here!:glasses7:

Welcome to FABO!

Dodge is a status symbol here:

[ame]https://youtu.be/-KnvrBmhUmE[/ame]

Welcome! Here's a little Demon **** from my past....
vbpgimage.php

Welcome from behind the Orange Curtain. I gotta be honest, I am as shocked as you are that nobody had that screen name yet.

Welcome Al... Check out the "No chicken,no check" thread... There are a few "No Ma'am,No Chevy" fans here. Welcome from Pismo Beach, the most overpriced ghetto in California...

Welcome aboard Al, like you this was my very first as well, as you can see we have the best of the best here , Jump in and enjoy.

Welcome to FABO Al. Lots to see and do here. You'll have a good time for sure. toolmanmike

Welcome from behind the Orange Curtain. I gotta be honest, I am as shocked as you are that nobody had that screen name yet.

I know,I figured it would have been taken too,but I got lucky. I am shocked at how high Duster and Dart prices have gotten to be. I see so many 1967-1972 Darts listed in the $8,000-$15,000 range. That used to be Challenger,Charger and Coronet territory. I suppose the reason for the rise in value is that all of those cars have been snapped up and priced out of reach of the average Joe.

Welcome! Here's a little Demon **** from my past....
vbpgimage.php

Nice Demon! I don't know how many would agree with me,but I think thats the nicest front end Dodge ever came up with for the dart. It lends the car a mean,agressive look. I could never understand who approved the 73 and later Dodge dart nose. It looks like a birds beak and to me completely ruins the look of the car. (no offense to those who may like it)

-
Back