My grandson need your vote, Please!!!

-
my votes in thats sum boy ya got there mike..:thumleft::thumleft:Artie
Good writing there Artie, Don't get no better then that :thumleft: Thank you Bra :happy2:
voted.....twice...once from home once from work..
Thank you again and again 1970duster440 :toothy2:

Thanks for the info, voting ends when???

Good luck!!!!

LCjeff

Going to vote again (seems weird)
Same here Jeff, I just got another vote in :thumleft:myself :happy2:

VOTE AGAIN TODAY IT MAY LOOK A LITTLE DIFFERENT BUT IT STATES YOU CAN VOTE EACH DAY..........
Thanks for the support

Done already and will do again each day until voting ends, since you say it's okay..........:smile:

Done, and posted the link on my FB page. Should get a few extra votes out of that!

Done already and will do again each day until voting ends, since you say it's okay..........:smile:
Thank you C :happy2:, It will be so cool to post pictures of him here with the Globetrotters when it goes down here in town. :thumleft:

Great shot, he has talent, got my vote :thumleft:
Hay there big brother 66 A Body Plymouth :smile:
Thank you for your help again :happy2:, That was one heck of a shot :thumleft:

Voting ends th 30th at 11:59.....
Thank you for the update MeMikeJr. I just did and will again tomorrow and so on :thumleft:

MeMikeJr. get's to the point and don't mess with the small BS his dad does ;-)
I can get talkie some times and say why to much. :-D:toothy10:
But hay, That's just me... GO Riley :cheers:

Thanks!!

Ljeff
Hay Jeff, Thank you.

Done, and posted the link on my FB page. Should get a few extra votes out of that!
woohoo!! Look at the folks jumping in to get this dun and in fine fashion :cheers:
Thank you soo, oo much for your help and time GOTMEA73 :thumleft:

Great shot. I voted.
Thank you brother Badart :thumleft:, This young man is on his why I hope, Thank you :thumleft:

super good shot i voted
Thank you super scamp, It's been a long nice sunny day here and I am pooped once again :thumleft: Thank you for your time and commitment :thumleft:

Where you been brother :happy2:
Me, I am heading to bed :sleepy1: A good day is coming my way here tomorrow :toothy2: high in the upper 50'es and going to get all I can of this late January sun shine :happy2: Thank you so much :thumleft:

VOTE!!! Please click on the link and vote for Riley's half court shot!! Remember you can vote everyday thru Sunday!!!! If he wins he will get to be an Honorary Jr Globetrotter when the Harlem Globetrotter come to Jonesboro next week!! Thanks guys!!

Geat Idea on posting to Facebook...............

VOTE!!! Please click on the link and vote for Riley's half court shot!! Remember you can vote everyday thru Sunday!!!! If he wins he will get to be an Honorary Jr Globetrotter when the Harlem Globetrotter come to Jonesboro next week!! Thanks guys!!

Geat Idea on posting to Facebook...............
Just voted. Good luck! .......

Cool shot miss those day's with my kids oldest just got engaged and youngest taking SAT's life sure goes by fast.

Voted

-
Back