my heads

-

dustya_383

Reaction score
Have arrived from brian at immengines. I'm suuuuper excited time to get this motor finished up and. .4 speed rebuilt then go for dinner. Ricers. chevys and fords. . .guess it'll be a teriyaki bowl. Anyways thanks again brian

Maybe post a couple pics of these RHS heads?I,d like to see them,cause I,ve been reading and hearing so much about them.:read2:

In one of the posts that Brian put up, he posted pictures of the heads ready to go. Ill see if I can find it.

Maybe post a couple pics of these RHS heads?I,d like to see them,cause I,ve been reading and hearing so much about them.:read2:

Here are mine from Brian in magnum version decked out in some hughes 1.65 ratio roller shaft rockers...in chrysler red!

They go on my new 408 tomorrow morning.

PAH.jpg

Damn they look sweet painted! Here they are bare..

carcraft408327.jpg

carcraft408328.jpg

yep, very cool heads. Mine came in last week and are already installed on my 318...just waiting on roller rocker parts from PRW...

Damn they look sweet painted! Here they are bare..

Excellent.

What chamber CC did you go with?
You know, I caught a lot of **** for using these heads in my crowd instead of eddies...now a lot of them have taken notice and are watching. Especially because of the PROOF in the moparts threads with people running stout numbers.

How much are they with at least .550 springs, valves, retainers, and locks? I have a stock set of 93 magnum and have been considering buying these when the stockers crack.

Here are mine from Brian in magnum version decked out in some hughes 1.65 ratio roller shaft rockers...in chrysler red!

They go on my new 408 tomorrow morning.

PAH.jpg

POS, tell me how you like those Hughes roller shaft rockers. I've been eyeing those for awhile now and trying to save my pennies for some of Brian's heads with that rocker setup.

-
Back