My Interview with Bob Riggle - Hemi Under Glass

-

65RoadRacer

Reaction score
While everyone else was helping the Leno video to go viral, I chose to interview driver Bob Riggle and ask him about his career, the accident, and his retirement. I'm glad to call him friend now. Get the story here:
2016-06-27_22-43-26-640x249.jpg

Bob Riggle Interview

Awesome article!! It just really bums me out that I never got to see that act run in person... That's probably my favorite race car ever.

Xlnt article, pictures & that video from 1967 is priceless!!

I was in the stands when Bob made his full 2-wheel pass in Vegas on Sunday too :D

IMG_3357.JPG
Here's a picture I took from his Saturday 3/19 run.....:)

Great article. Thanks for that. He's always been on my drag racer hero list as well. I loved watching him at Union Grove.

Thanks for sharing! When I first saw it on the news, I thought maybe it was a stunt. The video in the article confirms it wasn't!!!!! Glad ole Bob was not hurt. (oh, and Jay too!).

Cool article thank you for sharing, Michael did you do an article on the hell cat a little while back ?

Cool article thank you for sharing, Michael did you do an article on the hell cat a little while back ?
Thanks... yes, a couple years ago I borrowed a Hellcat Challenger for a week, and last fall the Hellcat Charger, with reviews on both cars. What fun cars to have for a short time, gave me a newfound respect for them!

-
Back