My Kid is in the "Dawghouse" over "Bacon"

-

waggin

moving on ain't easy if you drive a Ford :p
Reaction score
He likes to play around with cooking...made Bacon weave today I didn't get any...he's so gonna Pay........ recipe: bacon....lot's of it!!! weaved together and add brown sugar and cinnamon......

Attachments

• pfogel70dartheadliner 021.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 501
  • pfogel70dartheadliner 022.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 508
Looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. That said, looks like a fun way to get there!

Is that supposed to be done? I like my bacon on the crispy side. Still looks good however.

Don't be too hard on the kid waggs. It's pretty awesome that he knows how to cook and I've seen some of his polishing work on car trim too!! You're teaching him right :thumblef:

I've never seen that done with bacon before.....yum yum :tongue8:

How do you cook a "Bacon Weave"....on the grill, oven, skillet?

Attachments

• bacon2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 378
  • bacon.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 373
Have you guys ever had authenic deep fried bacon wrapped jalapeno's stuffed with cheese and shrimp?

Oh.:prayer:

I like to cook -- and LOVE bacon -- but I think I'd get halfway through that weave process and want to pitch it across the room. We all know that bacon stretches uncontrollably when raw. How does he get it so uniform and pretty??

I'm with C on the minimal-penalty call. You could've had a teenage girl instead ........ enjoying life spent on the phone or at the mall. :-D

Your son has some mad skills Wagg's!! The apple did not fall far from the tree did it :cheers:
Creativity and patents to weave that together so well :thumblef:
On your sons defense Wagg's :yawinkle: You was at the wrong place at the right time (more for them) when it was dun and ready to eat :bball:

They have a Jack Frost donut around here. They added bacon to the donut! I hear it was great.

Don't be too hard on him Waggs. He looks like he has more growing to do and will be bigger than you some day...

-
Back