My lil blue Dart "Then and up till now" 70

-
Sorry it took a lil bit to get back to you Timmy . Been busy working . What hood are you looking for ? I think I can get my hands on a flat one but the S & H would be a killer on something that big and heavy . I personally like my six pack hood on the Dart . It sets the car apart from every other Dart out there , it's one of the best Mopar stock scoops for air flow , and it takes a lot of weight off the front end . The stock steel hoods for these car weigh a ton ! lol About the bumpers ? Are yours straight ? How about just re-chroming them ?

hey bear I here ya on working all the time cant seem to get a break from work myself,i already have a flat hood and this demon hood that's on the car ,but im not happy with the look it has ,I would prefer six pack hood or original two scoup hood,as far as bumpers go mine are fine ,but to have rechromed here is out of this world, going to swap meet in Columbus on feb. 22 hope to find some parts there,thank timmy

Yeah I ended up putting in 24 1/2 hours straight and then I had to do three other small jobs after I was done . So I had been running for about 27 1/2 hours . Maaaan I'm to old for this stuff ! lol The best things I can offer you on any of the parts I have is to contact me when you see the Dart marked as sold . As far as the bumpers ? How much do they want to rechrome them ? Because the shipping alone on one bumper would probably be about $80/$100 . At least that's about what it was to ship for the last guy that I hunted one down for .

-
Back