my low buck street and strip ride

-
Looks killer, I wish my car looked like a sleeper....LOL
hey if i had some centerline or ultimatly fentons for the front,i wouldget a 5 inch tall k and n and cut out the hood.and take the hubcaps off the rear.this is the first time i have had the rear hubcaps onsince iput in the 8 3/4....i am from the engine parts out the hood school.....

Check it out, Mike. Just a little teaser pic. Dropped by Devil's Den & Nate was putting on the stripe before he clears it.

Attachments

• stripe.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 506
Three more days til 4.56s come in the mail.cant wait to feel the difference .from 3.23to 4.56 is a big *** drop.with the slicks its gonna be fun....

Three more days til 4.56s come in the mail.cant wait to feel the difference .from 3.23to 4.56 is a big *** drop.with the slicks its gonna be fun....

Wow, thats gonna be a big kick in the a$$ feel!!! :burnout:

Wow, thats gonna be a big kick in the a$$ feel!!! :burnout:
yes it is.can't wait.gonna end up having to get 28 inch tall slicks too i bet.we'll have to see how the 26s do also going to have to put in the saftey loop.

Lisa's car is in high gear 300 feet up track with 4.56s and 29.5 tires. The difference will be night and day with those 4.56 gears.

Boy that is going to be a big kick in the pants. Car is looking good keep up the good work.

damn water pump is leaking out the weep hole! was a gmb new one but i don't have the recept anymore....sucks:eek:ops:

today working on a toyota pickup.have to install new pilot bushing.so most of theday on my back under a small vehicle.then i can get a new water pump.messing with the carb yesterday,it's got ten inches of vacume in gear.so i need a new power valve an 8.5 i'm thinking.pretty good vacume for that big of a cam.in gear it idles at 750-800 rpm.View attachment Mike.jpg

Good vac,for narrow lca solid. If that is a 2wd toyota,easy money.

Good vac,for narrow lca solid. If that is a 2wd toyota,easy money.
it was a 2wd and easy money 200.00 bucks for 3 hours. hardest part was getting the old bearing out.gears came today!ordered the pinion depth tool from summit today also.

F'n Yeah! Good to hear from you. Gears,gonna wake it up! Once you sweat the small **** , you could hit somewhere deep in the 10's. Been around similar combos,idiot eventually hit mid 10's.He was doing less,with more.Hopefully,you get my drift.

F'n Yeah! Good to hear from you. Gears,gonna wake it up! Once you sweat the small **** , you could hit somewhere deep in the 10's. Been around similar combos,idiot eventually hit mid 10's.He was doing less,with more.Hopefully,you get my drift.
i hear you loud and clear:p

Good to see ya! The above idiot,went through a head gasket,2 Harland rockers,before he got it together.Knocked way faster,on N2O.Gimme Pm ,later if interested.

got the dropout that i wasn't useing apart.it's also a 489 case.this case was the one that came out of a 72 dart with a /6. the original that came in the housing.i'm gonna use this case.gotta go to napa tommorrow and see about a pinion bearing and seal.been searching ebay and the crush sleeve eliminater is 35.00 with shims.hopfully the yoke on the car is course splines:dontknow:View attachment Img_00202.jpg

View attachment Img_00201.jpg

View attachment Img_00204.jpg

-
Back