My Mopars and parts need a new home!

-

cudamark

Reaction score
The time has come. I'm retiring and downsizing so all my extra Mopar stuff has to go. I'd rather not scrap them so if you or someone you know wants a project car and/or parts and can come to San Diego to fetch them, here's an chance to get them. I won't have time to ship anything. If this thread is better off in the "for sale" section, feel free to move it. I just wanted to let everyone know why I may not respond or post as often as I have in the past until this is all taken care of. Here's a link that gives a bit more info....
Thanks, Mark
Mopar parts for sale (and 1 Jeep)

Wow......monumental task there!! Looks like you've got lots to do......

Good luck :thumblef:

That '68 Charger is definitely a project! It will be in a future sale when I liquidate all the '68-70 B-body stuff. Details will be posted when the time comes.
Thanks, Mark

Mark,

If you happen to have a set of small block 915 "J" heads for sale, I would be interested. I am looking for a set with the larger 2.02 intake valves but a set with the smaller valves are ok.

I have purchased a year correct 340 for my Duster but it doesn't have the J heads. It appears that someone put 318 heads on it.

I hope your liquidation sale is by your own inititiative and not forced by the city/county regulations or tax increases.

Thanks,

Art

Sorry, no good on any 915 heads. Been doing this for over 31 years now.....time for a change. Regs and taxes were a consideration too but mostly just want to retire.

Sorry, no good on any 915 heads. Been doing this for over 31 years now.....time for a change. Regs and taxes were a consideration too but mostly just want to retire.
.....................................................................................................
Here's a link to the latest car ready to sell. Let me know if you have any interest.
Thanks, Mark

'69 Plymouth Barracuda fastback

If you live in So Cal and you have an A-Body project or just need a few parts, CudaMark is your man.

I went down to his yard on Friday and he hooked me up with a nice set of 65 Dart GT doors and some other parts for a sweet price. I wish I had gone down there 2 years ago when I first started looking for parts for my car.

There is still plenty of A-Body goodness left. For example, I bet there were 25 doors for me to choose from. But you better hurry. Mark is trying to get it all sold in the next month.

I enjoyed looking around the yard and trading stories. Mark and his dad are the kind of people that make this hobby so much fun.

Yeah, sorry about that but CL ads are only good for a week. If you're after something specific, send me a message. I'm not doing any shipping right now so items would have to be picked up.
Thanks, Mark

One of my local customers (who is also a member here) will package and ship things so that is an option for you also.

No, it would be too long a list and since I'm selling off things everyday, it wouldn't be accurate anyway. I'll be putting things on Craig's list every so often so you can see some of the photos there. If I get a chance, I may post a few general photos here if you want to see them.

Is there any way we can see a list of for sale items?
......................................................................................................
Here's a couple of group photos of some of the parts. One photos is mostly the '73-6 A-body parts not counting large body parts as they're stored in a different area. The other lot is mostly '62-6 A-body stuff.

Attachments

• 100_1044.jpg
    142.8 KB · Views: 228
  • 100_1049.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 199
-
Back