My neighbor scores big (shooting fish in a bucket.)

-
Yep, intake is a 62 max wedge. If it has the matching heads, the should only have 4 valve cover bolt holes. Kool car, paint it, and drive the wheels off of it.

I thought he said it had Eddy heads?

Yeah it's got eddy heads.

Gave him my original radiator the other day to use until he gets a good aluminum one with a fan shroud, and he found the radiator he pulled out was really heavy when drained and heard all kinds of stuff rattling around inside.

The alternator is not wired up at all and just good for short trips on battery only- gonna mess with that this week.

He's supposed to bring it over today so we might break out the buffer and see what we can do with the paint.

Envious...and yet glad your buddy found it, too.

Me too, when I got my car finished he could not keep staring at it, now I'm doing the same thing to his car.:love4:

It's a real head turner and my Wife said she saw it the other day while driving and was like "Man, did you see that car!" and my kids told her it was Dad's buddy's car and she said now she can see why Dad was so excited.

Believe me, that is very good coming from my Wife because muscle cars do absolutely nothing for her and they all look the same:shaking2:, so yeah, if she likes it then it must be a good looking ride.

awsome car. great price. a guy around here has a 67 or 68 i forget with a 440 stealth heads and the aluminum crossram. its even white with skinny cragars on the front. were all the factory crossrams max wedge port? that is definitely not one fo the edelbrock str intakes. i was thinking MP or the A&A.
id go back to the original color leave the crossrammed 440 and ditch the fenderwells for some thing else. either schumachers or tti.

-
Back