My New Build...Project "2nd Best"!!

-
One more pic!! Needs a harness installed, and I'm ready to go!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 159
You are an inspiration! Wish I had a stockpile of used parts instead of all of the new ones I've ordered.

Ok, just a few updates on the car! I have the engine and trans in, most of the accessories are hooked up, the dash is now in and the interior is in liveable condition, and it went to the WPC car corral but no buyers!! I'm gonna keep playing with it and get it running and driving!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 106
Ok, just a few updates on the car! I have the engine and trans in, most of the accessories are hooked up, the dash is now in and the interior is in liveable condition, and it went to the WPC car corral but no buyers!! I'm gonna keep playing with it and get it running and driving!!

that interior looks fantastic

that interior looks fantastic

Thanks Rani, not bad for a bunch of extra parts! AND, they are my 2nd best parts, saving some better parts to sell, and hang on the Ratt!! Here's a pic of the motor, all installed but still hooking it up!! No, I didn't clean and paint it, I was trying to get it all done by the WPC!! Found a Y pipe for the exhaust at the swap meet for $30, I think I can piece the rest in!! Need a driveshaft too, apparently all the 53" ones I have are too long!!!! 😜

Attachments

• image.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 131
And here's the Belle of the ball, waiting for a prince to take her home...no suitors at $2500!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 107
Well, I was just cleaning out my inbox and came across this thread, which I never finished. Long story short, not long after the WPC show that year, I had an offer for the car without the motor, $1800 I think it was. I don’t remember, but I think it was bought by a member here who drove all the way to Michigan from Missouri to pick it up. Together we pulled the motor and trans back out, loaded up the car, and off he went. I did get a couple of messages from him at first, but I never did hear from him again, and lost track of what happened to the car. That happens to a lot of cars I sell. As much as I would like to watch them through the years, they all seem to go on their way into the sunset, never to be heard from again. Here’s the final shot of the car, all ready to be picked up! Peace all, Geof

E8786EC9-F8BC-470C-9BD0-F769873DFE38.jpeg

-
Back