My "new" more door long roof

-

holmes

Reaction score
Just a few pics of my 80 Volare Wagon /6 auto with 89k miles.

Attachments

• DSCN0232.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 267
  • DSCN0233.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCN0234.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 303
  • DSCN0235.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 271
  • DSCN0239.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCN0238.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 279
  • DSCN0237.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 281
  • DSCN0236.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 304
That's a beauty! Great color combo, and real 5 mph bumpers are good to have.

nice I love volares and I love wagons I want one! I had looked at a 77 volare wagon this crack head was trying to sell it was BEAT and she still wouldent go down in price man I wanted that wagon though

Very nice. What engine / trans combo do you have?

Very nice. What engine / trans combo do you have?
It's a slant 6 automatic. Thanks for all the props guys. A gm dealer in Saginaw MI. had it for sale for about 18 months then sold it to a lady from there who owned it since March and decided it was too big for her after driving it a while. After I got it home the exhaust system has been replaced and a new carb and thermostat put in to get it running cooler (I hate 195 degree thermostats) then I put the spare ralleys and tires I had on it. Needless to say I got the car for about 25% of what the dealer wanted for it 18 months ago.

It's a slant 6 automatic. Thanks for all the props guys. A gm dealer in Saginaw MI. had it for sale for about 18 months then sold it to a lady from there who owned it since March and decided it was too big for her after driving it a while. After I got it home the exhaust system has been replaced and a new carb and thermostat put in to get it running cooler (I hate 195 degree thermostats) then I put the spare ralleys and tires I had on it. Needless to say I got the car for about 25% of what the dealer wanted for it 18 months ago.

I would say you stole it.

That is a great ride you have landed Holmes :cheers:
Int color is hands down my favorite :cheers:
That sure is a great one for sure, Congratulations :thumrigh:

Very nice. My mom had a 76 Vlare Wagn with a 360 auto. Great car.

Cool looking wagon you got there - The ralley wheels look great on that...
You can have a lot of fun with that car!

Very Nice!!!! Those rally's really set it off.

-
Back