My New Shop!! Yiippeee!

-
Nice recliner! cut the grass, then a litlle beverage in the garage, hit the recliner for a little nap. Marland, you got it made! Life is good, Emjoy man

Life is good Mullin :cheers: You have dun an outstanding job on your Yiippeee shop :blob::cheers:
A shop worthy to keep your great Mopar in and enjoy some sit down time :happy1:
A big thanks to your loving and caring mom :glasses7: memike has goose bumps just looked at your Barracuda setting in it's new protective home with all the necessities to stay comfy :happy2:

Life is good Mullin :cheers: You have dun an outstanding job on your Yiippeee shop :blob::cheers:
A shop worthy to keep your great Mopar in and enjoy some sit down time :happy1:
A big thanks to your loving and caring mom :glasses7: memike has goose bumps just looked at your Barracuda setting in it's new protective home with all the necessities to stay comfy :happy2:

Thanks Mike

The cuda seems like a different car for some reason. I guess since it got out of that small square box it used to sit it has took on a fresh clean start. I feel like working on it again. lol

Outstanding man cave Marland. Make sure the fridge is close enough to the recliner so you don't have to get up to get a refreashment!:)

Thanks Stan

I'm still running things through my head over and over making sure where I want to situate everything.

I finally got one of my bench lights hung. It sure throws plenty of light on the task at hand. That's something I lacked is plenty of light on what I was working on.

Attachments

• Photo Jul 03, 3 40 17 PM.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 246
  • Photo Jul 03, 3 40 45 PM.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 267
  • Photo Jul 03, 3 42 13 PM.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 251
lol!

I was going to post a pic of my dog in the shop but the pic must be to big. He has already moved in I believe.

I'll crop the pic and see if I can get it to upload.

His picture shows up for me.

Hershey and his "stick"

That "was" a 2 by 4.... lol

Attachments

• Photo Jul 03, 3 42 13 PM.jpg
    135.7 KB · Views: 242
Say what?

I've refreshed the page and the only picture of him I have is in post 387???

I don't see it!

POST 383 This is what showed up for me.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Well I don't understand that. I'm not showing my dog in post 383 but I'm showing the light fixture. Must be something to do with Safari instead of Internet Explorer or Firefox. I can use FireFox on my MacBook. I will try that see what happens. Thanks Cliff

Well I don't understand that. I'm not showing my dog in post 383 but I'm showing the light fixture. Must be something to do with Safari instead of Internet Explorer or Firefox. I can use FireFox on my MacBook. I will try that see what happens. Thanks Cliff

I am using Firefox and it's a good picture. Did both show up in my post.

I am using Firefox and it's a good picture. Did both show up in my post.

I be ding dang!

I'm on firefox now using my MacBook and can see the pictures now!!

I might have to use firefox while visiting FABO!

I didn't know that! I've been on some old threads of mine and couldnt figure out why my pictures are gone. Maybe they was there but not in Safari.:shaking2:

I be ding dang!

I'm on firefox now using my MacBook and can see the pictures now!!

I might have to use firefox while visiting FABO!

I didn't know that! I've been on some old threads of mine and couldnt figure out why my pictures are gone. Maybe they was there but not in Safari.:shaking2:

What is Safari?

I never knew apple had their own browser. Maybe check some of your old threads with firefox to see if the pictures are there.

I never knew apple had their own browser. Maybe check some of your old threads with firefox to see if the pictures are there.

I just did and they are there!!!!!!!

I guess its because I used Windows to upload the pic to FABO and now using anything different just doesn't work.

Well at least I know now.

-
Back