My New Wagon

-

Commando66

She's a beaut Clark!
Reaction score
Just got this nice 64 Valiant wagon. /6, 3 on the tree basic car.

018.jpg

019.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

Looks awesome!! Another wagon for FABO to drool over.....

Any plans for it??

Very cool, Let the drool'in begin
Congratulations Commando66, I like it =P~=P~

Is that the one that was on Seattle craigslist on the eastside?

If so, you got a heck of a deal on that!!!!

Gosh, that's nice. Very practical too! Looks just like the one my Dad had when I was growing up, except his was a 170/auto.

If you happen to let kids ride in the 'way back' be careful; the hard edge of the seat back caused a nasty cut on my face when my Dad slammed on the brakes to avoid a dog. I proudly display a Mopar scar.

Plans are to...drive the F'n wheels off of it! Such a virgin original car. It needs tires bad so I have some 14X5.5 wheels already painted the same color white. lower it a little, throw some Firm Feel parts at it and have fun. Rick, it was on Seattle Craigslist but in Tacoma. It's been in the south sound all it's life with one family owning it.

Sorry, wind deflectors came off. A couple new pics with new tires and Formula S wheels. Also turned the torsion bars down a little. Next up are KYB's, Firm Feel front sway bar and 20:1 steering box.

014.jpg

010.jpg

Thanks pettybludart. I'd love to tour the dragstrips in your car. Let me know when you want to trade for a while.

Sweet! Reminds me of a early 'A' '66 Dodge /6 rust free & in running condition and tons of spare parts. I hesitated and missed out on it for $250.00.

ZooKypr

Sorry, wind deflectors came off. A couple new pics with new tires and Formula S wheels. Also turned the torsion bars down a little. Next up are KYB's, Firm Feel front sway bar and 20:1 steering box.

What did you do with the deflectors? Just curious, not that that I think they would look great on my wagon or anything.

-
Back